Chapter 18

unedited 

how long should this story be? what do y'all want to see happen? decisions, decisions.

a little bit of selena's past comes up to justin oh lala

The weekend came and went; too fast for my liking. Selena and I started spending more time together for our project, however, whenever I tried to get close to her, she would find a way to move away from me.

I need to pee.

Uh, I should get home.

I think I am getting sick.

How many excuses does one person have to use? It's like I was a disease that Selena didn't want to catch. Yeah, I had enjoyed sex with Selena, and yes, I would love to do it again. There was just something there and about it that felt different.

Feelings? Nah, I didn't catch feelings.

"Justin, are you even listening to us man?" Adam laughed snapping me out of my thoughts.

I faked laughed, "yeah, yeah, I'm listening."

"Are you sure about that? Because Hannah has been staring at you for a good few minutes and you. Not have once looked in her direction." Devonte added with a laugh.

I looked over to Hannah, her long blonde hair curled into a high ponytail, and wearing her usual comfortably tight outfit. She used to be my usual hookups, well, empty closet and car hookups anyway. She gave me a smirk and in returned I gave a smile and a wave.

"Don't tell me you're not gonna hit that." Dante asked slapping my shoulder.

"Eh, not interested." I shrugged and exchanged books from my locker.

"Not interested?" Dante gasped. "Man, what's wrong with you?"

"Selena Gomez is what is wrong with him." Adam laughed.

I gave him a wide eyed looked. "What do you mean?" Did Selena tell anybody about us?

"You've been smitten by Selena since she walked through those front doors her first day here. You've barely paid any attention to any other girl and when you do, it's like you are forcing yourself to do so." Adam explained.

I let out a sigh. Selena didn't tell anyone. Of course, she didn't, why would she? "Yeah, you're right." I chuckled. "Not going to give up on that."

"If Selena Gomez hasn't let you hit yet, give it up man, that girl is strong. She's not going to give it up to you now." Dante laughed and Adam joined him.

"Maybe I can make my move." Adam joked.

"Nah man, Charlie has the biggest crush on her." Dante shook his head.

My head snapped to Dante. "What?"

"Have you been oblivious this entire time, Justin?" Dante laughed. "I mean, Charlie wouldn't shut up about how Selena made out with him at the party and how she was all over him."

"Pft, she was drunk and is over it. She has no intention on getting with Charlie." I defended and Dante and Adam stared at me like I lost my head.

Adam smirked, "jealous someone is gonna snatch your girl before you do?"

I shook my head, "she's not my girl and no. I just know Selena doesn't deserve someone like Charlie; she deserves better."

"Oh, do I now?" I heard her voice from behind me with a bit amusement laced with it. "You know what's best for me now, Justin?"