Chapter 23

i promise i promise after this chapter (or the next) things get juicier / better

hehehe hi don't hate me for this

unedited and not proof read / i wrote this in under an hour listening to throwback music

comment, vote and SHARE

thank u all for the feedback and votes, the fact i didnt want to come back to this story but now?? look at us!!

     Justin and I literally went at it all plenty more times Saturday night leading to Sunday afternoon. And by it, I mean sex. We went at it like our life depended on it, going through almost a whole box of condoms. The truth is, neither one of us could get enough of each other. Whenever we thought either one of us was fulfilled, we had lied to ourselves. We were craving each other once again.

     It was fun with Justin; I was comfortable with Justin. Thoughts swallowed me as I felt myself getting too comfortable with Justin. I had promised myself that I was not falling for guys once I moved from Florida and that I was going to focus on myself. I didn't want another Jared. But the more I got to know and understand Justin, he wasn't a Jared. Yeah, they had similarities on the outside, but on the inside they were different.

     It conflicted me though because I don't know where Justin or we stood. Were we a couple? Were we friends with benefits? Did he even consider me as a friend? Or was I just some hookup to him? Just another girl he was humping and soon would dump.

     Monday morning came and I was sore. My legs, arms, back, everything hurt. I couldn't say the same for Justin, but for me, I just wanted to take an ice bath. Volleyball practice was going to be a pain today.

     Walking into school the next morning, I was immediately bombarded with questions about my weekend and if they involved Justin by Molly and Jacey. Xenia followed behind them, but stayed quiet, having a hunch about mine and Justin's activities.

     "Guys, please not now!" I groaned out once we arrived at my locker.

     Jacey snickered. "Selena, you can barely walk. The time is now."

     I shook my head. "I don't have time for this."

     At that time, Justin walked in the school with Adam and Dante and a few other of his friends, laughing and playing around. He nodded towards my way but kept walking past his friends on to his own locker I am assuming. I couldn't help but stare at how good Justin looked.

     "You are staring way too hard for nothing to be going on." Jacey laughed.

     "Was that a freaking hickey I saw on Justin's neck?" Molly lowered her voice towards me.

     I looked back to them, narrowing my eyes. "What?"

     "Selena, Justin had a giant hickey on his neck; full on display for anyone to see." Molly said. "Now either you gave that to him, or he got with some other girl and that's why you're not talking about him because he blew you off and you're pissed."

     I swallowed. Do I tell them the truth? I mean Xenia kind of already knows. I know I could trust Jacey and Molly to make a big fuss or yell it out to the world.

     "Selena, just tell them." Xenia added in.

     "Tell us what?" Jacey and Molly both said and crossed their arms.