2 | HAYLEY'S GONE

"Khalia, wake up!" Rebekah yells in a panic.

"Go away, I'm trying to sleep here." She mumbles back but with her superatural hearing, Rebekah heard her just fine.

"You've been sleeping for nearly an entire day." The blonde complains in confusion. How the hell does one person sleep so much?

"I haven't had a proper sleep in nearly two weeks." The brunette counters.

"Well, no one told you to get high of blood and move from one club to the other without stopping or sleeping." This time, Rebekah didn't even get a response to her words.

"Hayley's gone." At these words, Khalia shot up in her bed, wide awake, panic and worry spreading through her. Rebekah notices this and smiles slightly. Maybe Hayley and this baby can help two of her siblings. Although she doubts either wants to be helped at the moment, but all in due time right?

"Dammit." She swore under her breath and looked at her sister as got out of bed. "Gone as in taken gone or what?" The brunette asks the blonde.

"I don't know, I was out and when I came home, she was just gone." She explains and Khalia sighed as her quickly used her vampire speed to get dressed.

"I thought you were looking for Elijah." Khalia says, her tone confused.

"We were but when we didn't find anything I went to see a witch. The one Elijah told me about and since werewolves are banned from the Quater, I left her here." Rebekah rambles and Khalia nods as she takes in her words

"Then that's were we start, if she's there and a vampire spots her, she's dead." Rebekah nodded her words and the words left an sting in Khalia's heart and her stomach feeling unsettled but she pushed it down and sped of the the Quater with Rebekah.

"Nothing, you?" Khalia asks once they made their way around the French Quater.

"Not a thing." Rebekah replies and Khalia feels a little relieved because that means Hayley isn't in immediate danger but all her relief was wiped away and panic bloomed in her once again when she saw Hayley being cornerd by two vampires and one laying on the ground behind her.

"There!" The brunette says, pointing to where the pregnant girl is standing and sped towards her. Khalia rips out the one's heart and Rebekah snaps the other's neck. Hayley gapes at the two in shock but smiles widely when she notices the relief on Khalia's face.

"Now, that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." Rebekah says and Khalia throws the heart on the ground. Hayley's eyes stays on Khalia and Rebekah notices this and smiles. Maybe there is hope for her sister yet.

"You wound me, Bex." Kol's twin says in mock hurts, placing her hand over her heart - the clean one.

"Eh, I've had a thousand years to get use to you." She says teasingly. Knowing that Khalia will task her with Hayley, she makes a quick plan so that Khalia had no choice but to take her home herself. "See you at home." With that, she sped of - grining as she did so - leaving the vampire and the werewolf alone.

"Thanks for saving me." Hayley pipes up, her voice soft.

Khalia turned to her with a glare. "Klaus specifically told you to stay at home and out of the Quater. And what do you do, you come here. To the Quater. Where werewolves are banned and killed when they are found." She rants in the anger from the worry and panic her felt and Hayley looks down in shame. "And if you weren't in danger, I would let you walk back home."