7 | WATCHING OVER HAYLEY HAPPILY

Once at home, Khalia took an exhusted Hayley to her bed before going downstairs to talk to her siblings. She was livid and her blood was boiling because someone had try to hurt Hayley and wanted to spill blood. A lot of it too. She craved the feeling of warm blood trickling down her throat and her hands as she held a heart in her hands.

"I say we go and murder the lot of them in their sleep right now." The brunette immortal said in a dark tone as she entered the study. Klaus was sitting at the desk and Rebekah was leaning against it when she entered. The two looked at their sister and then back at each other again with a sigh.

"Unfortunately, we can't." Klaus said bitterly. Just like Khalia, he wanted to spill some blood but just a lot less than she wanted to.

"Why?" She asked in a tone that resembled a whine.

"Because I made a deal with Sophie and no matter how much I want to break it, I won't risk losing Hayley or that baby." Klaus told her and the girl sighed heavily.

"Very well." Khalia agreed, nodding her head as she did so. "What are we going to do then? Because we can't just let this slide."

"Of course not. Not only did they hurt Hayley but they harmed you." Rebekah chimed in.

"Which is why I will have a chat with Sophie in the morning." Klaus added on and Khalia smiled in satisfaction.

"And I found Elijah. Don't worry. He's alright for now but he is going to try and win over Davina's loyalty if she's not a threat to our family." The female blonde informed her siblings. Although Khalia has calmed down, her blood lust was still high. So, she decided to do what she hasn't done since she entered the city.

"I'm going out. But call me in the morning. I want to be here for the chat." She informed her siblings, who nodded, knowing what she was about to do and they knew they couldn't stop her. She was about to get high off blood.

***

It was in the early hours of the morning when Khalia got a call from her sister, telling her to come home because Klaus was out fetching the witch and would soon be back. She finished draining the man she was feeding of, and it was long past the hundredth victim, and went home.

"We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches." Khalia heard her brother shout angrily as she entered her home.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die." Sophie defends herself frantically but that didn't do the trick for Kol's twin and she sped to the living room.

"Somehow, my mind isn't at ease." Khalia commented in a dark tone, glaring at the witch as she entered the room. Sophie's eyes widened to a comical degree at the sight of the brunette Original but her siblings wasn't even a little fazed. They were used to seeing her like this. Her entire upper body full of semi- dried blood. Khalia was a messy drinker.

"Then who were they?" Rebekah questioned, obviously confused.

Sophie shook herself out of her shocked state and turned to the blonde with a sigh, "They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby."