11 | AGGIE OR AGETHA, OH WHATEVER

After that incident, Khalia refused to leave Hayley's side, insisting that she's only doing it because Klaus will never let her hear the end of it. But despite her words, Rebekah knew better and Hayley didn't care, she just like the way Khalia was fussing over her. But eventually the craziest Mikaelson left when the werewolf asked her if she would make her a sandwich. The vampire immediately agreed. And that is how she ended up in the kitchen of the mansion, making ham and cheese bread for the pregnant girl in the house.

"You know, when I first met you, I thought you were a real bitch." Those was the words that Khalia heard the werewolf say when she made her way back to said girl's room. She chuckled at Hayley's bold and blunt words.

"What changed your mind?" Rebekah asked with a smile on her face as Khalia turned into the hallway where Hayley's room is. When the immortal brunette heard the werewolf laugh, she couldn't help but smile, a toothless one, but it was still a smile. "Oh, I still think you're a bitch! I've just grown to like that about you." With the toothless smile still in place, the vampire walked into the room and to Hayley.

"Well, that's Bex for you. She tends to grow on you. As for the bitch part, I take complete credit for that." She quipped, the smile turning into a large smirk. "Here you go, sweetheart." Khalia said affectionately as she handed the plate of sandwiches to the werewolf. Hayley beamed up at the vampire as she took the plate and warmth spread through the brunette Mikaelson and for a second she allowed herself to bask in the feeling she got from the pregnant werewolf before she pushed it down again.

The blonde chuckled, "Aw, well, that's sweet of you two to say." Her face becomes more serious and her eyes flickered to her sister before she added, "Remember it when I'm gone."

Dread built up in Khalia as she realised where Rebekah was heading with her words. Hayley, however, didn't know. "Gone? Where are you going?"

"She's leaving." The eldest Mikaelson in the room filled in for the pregnant girl. Her tone was icy and there was an accusatory glint in her brown orbs that she shared with Kol.

"I only came to town to make sure everything was okay with Elijah. He's fine, and he hasn't punished Klaus for daggering him, so... as usual, they'll be thick as thieves, and I'll be left to clean up the mess. It's time for me to fly the coop." Rebekah defended herself, looking at the werewolf. She turned to her sister, "And you would just let them do whatever they want because unless it threatens our lives, you don't care about what happens around you."

Khalia opened her mouth to object to her sister's words but she shut it when she realised Rebekah was telling the truth. "That's true." The brunette vampire agreed with a nod of her head. Hayley would never admit it, but that hurt her a lot more than she would have liked. Looking at the girl that plagues her mind pretty much every minute of every day, Hayley realised that her feelings for Khalia Mikaelson goes much deeper than a gigantic crush. How far they went, is something she didn't want to explore just yet in fear of getting hurt because she had a sinking feeling that having feelings for Khalia would only result in heartbreak for her.

"Oh..." The Marshall girl said, trailing of awkwardly. She picked up one of the sandwiches and she goes to bite the bread in her hand, but she suddenly starts to feel woozy before she gets the chance to eat it. The bread slips from her fingers and alarm bells goes of inside of Khalia's head.

The concerned frown on the blonde's face matched her brunette sister's. "What's wrong?" The sister duo asked in unison, the concern that she's feeling visible in her tone.