3 | GLARING AND SMILES

"Dear God, sweetheart, would you stop pacing infront of my door and come in." Khalia said in slight annoyance, from where she is laying down on her bed and, no, she wasn't sleeping or trying to. Her eyes widened slightly at the nickname that has slipped out of her mouth again. For the past fifteen minutes the werewolf has been walking up and door in front of the Original's door, trying to get enough courage to knock on the door and Khalia has had enough.

Hayley opened the door, her heart beating wildly as she entered the room. Khalia propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the pregnant girl with raised eyebrows, wondering what she wanted to tell her and why her heart was beating so crazy.

"Calm down, before you give yourself a stroke and something happens to the baby. Rebekah and I will never hear the bloody end of it." The immortal girl told the over- nervous werewolf in a half- amused, half- serious tone.

"I have something for you." Hayley eventually squeaked out, holding out the dagger. Khalia got of her bed and made her way to the werewolf, her eyes widening when she saw what was in Hayley's hand.

"Where did you get this, Hayley?" The Original demanded in a gentle but stern tone. She didn't know what it was or why but calling the werewolf by her name didn't feel right.

"It was downstairs, under Rebekah's coffin." The werewolf answered her softly, the nervousness slowly fading away. She held the dagger out to Khalia once again and this time she took it.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Khalia said in a soft and gentle tone.

Soft and gentle - something Khalia Mikaelson wasn't. Something she was around Hayley Marshall. Something she wasn't sure she liked or not. And whether she liked it or not, she was going to find out.

***

"Let me get this straight," Khalia begins. "We are going to threaten you ex- lover who is currently on a date with his current love interest?" She asked her sister once again as they walked down the street, amusement evident in her tone.

"Yes." Rebekah answers seriously, really not seeing how hard it is to grasp the concept.

"Because that doesn't scream jealous." Khalia comments and the blonde scowls at her older sister.

"I am not jealous." She snaps defensively, her tone high pitched making Khalia believe her even less. "Marcel lied to me about knowing of Elijah's were abouts." She tells her sister for the umpteenth time.

"Okay then." The dark haired female says with a smirk on her lips. Not for a second believing that is the only reason as they reach the bar. Khalia kicks the doors and they swing wide open and the two Mikaelson female's bursts inside.

"You lied to me. Where's my brother?" Rebekah demands and Khalia spots the woman Marcel was having dinner with, a blonde.

"Well I'll be damned. Khalia Mikaelson." Marcel says in slight fear. He thought that she wasn't in town, seeing a she wasn't spotted in town. Too be fair to his, she has slept most of the time she has been here.

"In the flesh." Said girl bit back and Marcel turned to Rebekah, rather dealing with the blonde than the brunette. He remembered her as clear as daylight, she was not a pleasant person and the only reason he is alive is because Klaus stopped her and Kol from killing him.