29 | CONQUER THE WORLD

Khalia Mikaelson was restless. She couldn't sleep or relax or do anything of much except worry about her brother and her sister. For a thousand years, they were the Original family of vampires. No one dared to touch them. Then Klaus made enemies in Mystic Falls and she lost her twin and her oldest brother - yes, Finn was a dick but he was still her brother - as a result. Now they are in New Orleans and the witches attack them and the vampire's plot against them.

Khalia let out a frustrated snarl, smacking her hand on the counter table, the granite shattering under the force. The next moment, her brother was next to her. Elijah gave her a disapproving look. "Do not look at me like that, Elijah. My instincts are screaming to go out onto the streets and kill anything with a human pulse that crosses my path."

"Well," The eldest living Mikaelson said, straightening his jacket. "When you put it like that, a counter does not seem so bad in the grand scheme of things."

Khalia's lips twitched slightly. Then she looked at her brother with concerned eyes. "We'll find them, right?"

Elijah was thrown back a millenia in the past, an image of a scared Khalia entering his mind once when she woke up after a nightmare during a storm. She did not want to wake Kol and so she sneaked into his and Niklaus' room. He held her and promised her that everything would be okay.

"We'll find them." Elijah swore seriously. He would find his siblings if it is the last thing he does. "I was about to go see Monique Deveraux. If you'd like to join me."

"Depends." She said, the look in her face thoughtful and cunning. Elijah shook his head. She resembles Kol and Klaus so much in that moment.

Elijah then rolled his eyes, knowing exactly what his sister wants. "Yes, you get to kill whoever you wish to. They did take our siblings afterall."

Khalia smirked and the two sped of together to Layette Cemetery. No wonder witches are so creepy, they hang out in a cemetery for fuck sakes. Elijah appears first and quickly takes out three people at vampire speed, Monique is not phased, but other witches gasp. Then Khalia comes in and rips out five witches hearts, dropping them all at Monique's feet.

"Our siblings have been taken. Where are they?" Elijah asked, cutting to the chase. Witches were to scared to move as the Demon Mikaelson took place next to her noble brother, blood dripping from her hands and a cold look on her face, her eyes black and unreadable.

"You’re interrupting my Aunt Sophie’s consecration." Monique told them, pushing down the anger and nausea she felt when she looked at the five hearts down by her feet. She looked into Khalia's eyes only for a second before adverting her gaze back to Elijah. He was much easier to deal with that his psychotic sister is.

The immortal girl smirked, "Good riddance." Then she frowned. "I must say, I am a bit disappointed. I wanted to be the one to kill her for linking herself to my sweetheart and trying to order us around." Then Khalia shrugged. "No matter, her being dead is good enough for me."

Elijah gave his sister an exasperated look - could she not keep her mouth shut for once? - before asking in confusion, "How did this happen?"

"Aunt Sophie was a casualty of war." Monique smiled and Khalia narrowed her eyes in suspicion at the resurrected Harvest witch.

"You do not look awfully bothered by that fact." The female Mikaelson pointed out, rubbing her blood coated hands on her skinny jeans before crossing her arms over her chest.