6 | DEMON MIKAELSON

Khalia entered the living room of her home, still in her pajamas, and immediately frowned as her entire body became rigid and alert at the scene. Hayley was on the couch, flipping through a book while there was a witch sitting oppisite her and Rebekah is over at the coffee table, typing on a laptop. Letting out a growl she sped in front of Agnes her face to Hayley, a deadly glare on her face while Hayley smiled happily at the sight of the immortal girl.

"What are you doing in my house, witch?" She sneered at the witch elder and fear imbedded itself in Anges when she looked at the face of the woman infront of her. She didn't fear vampires, but she feared Khalia Mikaelson, who in her eyes wasn't a vampire but a monster. And evil and deadly monster. She would much rather deal with Klaus Mikaelson than his demon of a sister.

Rebekah saw her sister's glare on the witch and knew that if Agnes opened her mouth, Khalia would rip her heart out no matter what comes out of it. She also knew that Hayley has some kind of influence on her sister, no matter how much the girl would deny it, so she looked at Hayley and gestured to Khalia with wide eyes and she hoped that the werewolf recieved the message.

Luckily she did.

Hayley stood up from the couch and gently placed her hand on the vampire's shoulder. "Khalia, she was just telling me that I need to go to the doctor." At her words, worry bloomed in Khalia and she spun around so quickly that Hayley nearly fell to the floor but Khalia's grip on her hips kept her in place.

The same fire as the night before began to burn in Hayley once more as Khalia said, "Why do you need the doctor?"

"I don't, it's for the baby." At her explanation, a weight lifted of Khalia and she let out a quiet sigh of relief while Hayley was melting on the inside. Her mind was fuzzy and her knees wanted to give in. Khalia realised what she was doing and let go of Hayley's hips. The fire was still alight in Hayley, and she was hot all over, but she felt cold from the lack of physical contact between them and frowned slightly when Khalia moved away and walked out of the room and to the kitchen for a blood bag but listenend in on the conversation.

"But I told you Agnes, I feel great!" Hayley said annoyed, more so from the lack of Khalia's presence than the persistance of the elder witch.

"You are overdue for a checkup." Anges pointed out, feeling more comfortable now that the demon - as she thought of Khalia - was out of the room.

"What am I gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here!" Khalia laughed heartily from Hayley's sass from her position in the kitchen and the werewolf smiled widely when she heard the sound and her stomach fluttered wildly when she realised that she made the vampire laugh.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." Rebekah said, midly jealous and Khalia sighed. She knew that her sister wanted nothing more than a family of her own but she couldn't reproduce due to her state of vampirism. Khalia on the other hand- she didn't want kids. They annoyed her to no end because she could never find it in her heart to hurt one or say no to them. She and Kol had multipule arguments about killing children because she would never let him kill one and would ignore him if he did. And it is for this reason that she avoided children as far as she possibly could.

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it." Anges said and Khalia narrowed her eyes and sped to the living room.