Train Ride

"Goodbye Weasley's!" Molly Weasley waved to the 5 redheads sticking their heads out the window.

The seat was definitely cramped, it had Fred, George, Ginny and Grace on one side and Percy, Harry, Ron, and Hermione on the other.

"-So how we're the Potters summer?" Hermione asked.

"I got a new room," Harry said.

"His owl ate my socks," Grace said.

"That's it?" Hermione asked.

They both nodded, and Percy looked away fast enough that Grace wouldn't notice, but she did.

"Percy almost saw me naked," Grace said looking at Hermione seriously.

Everyone's eyes widened, "What's wrong with you?" Percy yelled.

Ron, Harry, George, and Fred started laughing, and Percy's face turned a bright shade of red.

"Under what circumstances would Percy Weasley ALMOST see you naked?" Hermione asked.

"He ran into me when I was getting out of the shower," Percy was fuming. Another round of laughs from George, Fred, Harry, and Ron.

Percy furrowed his eyebrows in anger and embarrassment, "She's a liar!"

"Ron saw the whole thing," Grace smiled.

Everyone looked at Ron, "She's right."

"If you all don't mind I am going to go sit with the other school prefects... Including Penny," Percy slammed the door shut.

Grace rolled her eyes and switched her spot so she was sitting next to Ron.

"Why on earth would you do that?" Ron asked.

"Maybe now he'll pay attention to me," Grace said.

Percy woke up in a cold sweat and breathed heavily when he saw that no one else was in the room.

"Percy?" A voice came from the hallway.

Percy looked down at his bedsheets, "I'll be up in a minute mum."

The voice from the hallway now had a face, and it wasn't the face of Molly Weasley but the face of Grace Potter. She was standing in her Hogwarts robe and her hair was pulled into a braid that was resting on her shoulder.

"Sorry I'm not mum," She laughed slightly. "But she did send me up to wake you."

For once Percy didn't blush, "Thanks." He smiled.

"Sorry, you must not be sleeping well since Harry and I took your room," Grace walked over to him.

"No, it's fine. Ron and I used to share a room," Percy said. "I'm sorry about yesterday."

"Are you kidding? It was my fault!" They both laughed. "Well, you better get dressed."

"Yeah," Percy said. Grace walked out of the room."Hey Grace?"

Grace turned around, "Yes?"

Percy now got a full look at her face, the long braided brown hair with wisps across her forehead. Down to her beautiful eyes, those green eyes, they made his heart race. The cute little nose, down to those glorious lips. The lips he wants to kiss and the lips he wants to get to look at every day. Every emotion in his head was happening at that moment and he became lost in the trance that was her body.

"Percy?" She interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh...um sorry never mind," He shook out of his thoughts.

"Ok," She started to laugh.

Percy smiled and got into his Hogwarts uniform. When he walked down he saw his brothers and his sister.

"Where's Harry and Grace?" Percy asked.

"Scared your girlfriend ran out on you?" George asked.

"Yes-I mean she's not my girlfriend!" Percy said, his face turning red.

"Oh Percy," Molly said. "She's right over there."

Molly pointed to the two Potter's waiting outside talking, Percy was about to go and join them but he realized it might be best if the two get to talk. Soon, they had to leave for the train.

"Remember Percy..." Molly started to say.

"Yes mum, make sure George and Fred don't get kicked off the train," Percy said.

"And..." She said.

"Stay with Ginny," Percy said.

"Goodbye Weasleys..." Molly hugged her kids. "...and potters."

Grace and Harry smiled, Percy, Grace, and Ginny walked through to the platform with there stuff. Fred and George went and Molly left.

"Where's Harry?" Grace asked Ginny who was sitting next to her.

"I don't know," Ginny said worriedly. "Where's Ron?"