I must not lie to my superiors

As more word of lying Harry Potter began to circulate. The ministry was desperate for more information on Harry Potter. Rita Skeeter was already on that, but they needed something to surface. A family scandal or something, just to have more people on their side. Luckily for them, they had the perfect person to talk to.

"Please take a seat, Mr Weasley," Dolores Umbridge said, Percy sat down. "You May have some tea."

Percy grabbed a cup of tea, taking a sip. "Why did you ask me in here?"

"Oh I just wanted to ask you some things," Umbridge said.

"Alright..." Percy smiled.

"So I heard about you and Big Bossoms breaking up," Umbridge said.

"Oh," Percy looked down. "Grace."

"Yes that one," Umbridge smiled. "Since you two are no longer together... I was wondering if she ever told you anything that was something she wanted you to keep secret."

Percy thought for a minute, Oh God... Russia. "I don't think so."

"Don't lie!" She yelled, taking a deep breath. "Are you sure, Weasley?"

Percy nodded, "I'm sure."

"If you're lying to me... then I will tell the minister and he will fire you," she said.

"I'm not lying," Percy said.

"Are you sure she's never done anything bad? Did she... steal something? Did she cheat on you? Did she ever kill?"

"No!" Percy exclaimed. "She's not evil... she just doesn't know who to believe right now."

"Oh girls like her will never see how they're wrong... she'll never come back to you," she said. "This is why you should tell me if you know anything about her."

"I don't," Percy said.

"Then I don't think you'll mind writing something down on a piece of paper," Umbridge said, handing him a pink piece of paper.

Percy grabbed it and put it down, grabbing the quill. "There's no ink."

"Just write: I must not lie to my superiors," Umbridge smiled.

Percy wrote it down, Umbridge smiled. "Again."

Percy wrote it down again.

"Again."

Percy wrote it down again, he kept writing it over and over then finally he felt a pain in his arm, he ignored it at first, figuring his arm was just sore but then it felt like burning?

"Ow," He said.

"Keep writing," she said.

"I can't-"

"KEEP... writing, dear," she smiled forcefully.

Percy kept writing, the pain was becoming unbearable. "I understand, may I go?"

"Keep writing," she smiled.

Percy worked through the pain, until he noticed what was on his arm. "I must not lie to my superiors."

"Alright, it looks like the message has sunk in," she smiled. "Now, I think you should write a letter to your brother."

Percy bit back tears. "Which one?"

"Ron," she smiled.

"Oh, I don't think he'll want to talk to me," Percy said.

"Oh I really think you'll want to write this," she smiled.

She gave Percy another piece of parchment.

"Do as I write," she said.

"I really shouldn't, I'll write him later, I swear," Percy started to get up.

"SIT," she slammed her fists. "Please."

Percy gulped, rubbing his arm, "Alright."

"Now write: Dear Ron, I am glad to hear you are a prefect. Stay away from Harry if you plan on staying away from Azkaban. He is a bad influence on you. Also, do not associate with Grace anymore, she is a heartless woman with nothing in her mind except her own benefit. One day Arthur will see the error of his ways and realize I am right. He will apologize soon. And for that matter, all of you will," Umbridge said.

Percy quickly copied what she said, they both got up and prepared for the interview. All through the interview he winced in pain at his arm.

When he returned to his flat, he kicked some of his stuff around.

She was right. She's always right. I'm always wrong and she's always right. This is just a fluke though. Umbridge is just... a little controlling but that's alright, she's a woman in power.

Percy looked at his arm, it was throbbing and he winced, turning to Hermes. "What have I gotten myself into?"