Diagon Alley

"Where is he? Where is he?" Grace kept asking Harry anxiously.

"For the forty-third time I don't-"

"Percy!" Grace yelled, when she saw the red head and flagged him down.

They both ran towards each other and when they finally came in contact Grace jumped and wrapped her legs around Percy's waist. They kissed for a long time, before they had to break for air. Percy let Grace down and they never broke their embrace.

"I missed you so much," Percy said.

"I missed you too," Grace said.

"Hey, can I get a turn?" George asked, tapping Percy on the shoulder.

"There's a line George!" Fred laughed, "...and Percy's been hogging the spot for nearly 5 minutes."

Grace released from the embrace and pulled both the twins into a hug, you could tell from Percy's face he was swimming in jealousy. Percy was about to say something when Arthur Weasley walked over to Grace.

"Grace Potter!" Arthur said happily.

"Mr. Weasley..." Grace said. "It's a pleasure to meet you again."

"Oh, please call me Arthur," He said laughing.

Grace smiled, "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you again, Arthur."

"It's a pleasure to meet you! The way Percy talks about you, you would think he's talking about a goddess!" Arthur said smiling.

Grace smiled and looked at Percy who's cheeks we're flushed, "Well we better be off getting our books."

"Oh yes, I trust you two will be able to find the correct stores?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, yes father," Percy said.

"Alright, off then," Arthur shooed them away. "Harry, Ron come along."

"...so after I become head boy I'll make sure that everyone follows the rules, I'll win the house cup and then I'll have another thing to put on my resume," Percy continued as him and Grace walked out of their third store.

"Well, you seem to have it all figured out," Grace said. "I have nothing worth putting on my resume, except 'older sister of the boy who lived.'"

Percy frowned, "Well what about the most beautiful girl in the world?" Percy said.

Grace smiled, "I have a feeling that statement is biased."

Percy smiled, and turned to look at Grace, she started blushing and leaned in to kiss him, when someone crashed into her.

"Watch where you're going Potter!" Draco Malfoy exclaimed.

Percy frowned at Malfoy and helped Grace pick up her textbooks on the ground.

"Oh, I see what's going on... Weasley dates Potter so maybe he'll get some money from her," Malfoy laughed.

Percy was about to say something when Arthur Weasley walked and stood in front of Percy.

"Is there an issue?" Arthur asked.

Lucius Malfoy appeared from behind Draco, "None at all, Arthur."

"Lucius..." Arthur said, Arthur crossed his arms and Percy did the same, Grace grabbed Percy's arm, and he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Oh yes, we we're just in the market, trying to buy the best for Draco... see you're still struggling with that." Lucius said.

"What we get is the best!" Ron pepped up.

Suddenly everyone's attention was to Harry and Ron, "Oh yes, the other Potter."

"No, that would be me," Grace spoke up, Percy gave her a reassuring look.

"Well we'd best be on our way, we don't want them to start begging," Lucius said walking off with Draco.

"Why is he such a..." Grace tried to find the right word.

"Pompous prat?" Percy said.

"Yes you are." George said with a candy bar in his mouth.

Percy frowned, "I am quite certain you wouldn't say something like that to your future head boy."

George and Fred rolled their eyes, "Do you have everything?" Arthur asked.

They all nodded and off they headed back to the leaky cauldron, Grace and Percy immediately went to the roof of the leaky cauldron to eat their candy and other goods.

"Alright... if you we're on the Quidditch team, you would be a..." Grace asked.

"Chaser," Percy said.

"Looks like I stole your spot," Grace laughed.

"You did, but I'll forgive you," Percy said.

"Why?" Grace laughed.

"Because... you are the best chaser Gryffindor has ever had," Percy said.

Grace smiled, "You think so?"

"Yes... yes I do." Percy smiled.

"Ok, ok, ok... if you could be anything in the world right now, what would you be?" Grace asked.

"The minister of magic," Percy said. "What about you?"

"I don't know... maybe head girl," Grace said.

"You want to be head girl?" Percy asked.

"Well I mean my dad was head boy so... I don't know," Grace said, "It's stupid just forget it."

"No it's not," Percy grabbed her hand. "I got something for you at Diagon Alley. It's back in my room... I was waiting for when we leave tomorrow, but I think it's better if I give it to you now."

"Percy you didn't have to-" Grace was cut off when Percy stood up and held his arm up and suddenly a snow owl came flying from the chimney. "You got me an owl?!"

Percy lowered his arm and the owl hopped onto Grace's. "What's her name?" Percy asked.

Grace looked up at Percy and smiled, "Aphrodite."

*Thank you for the positive Reviews! Remember this is my version of Harry Potter combined with the books and movies so things might've been change to have the plot make sense.