The End

Grace never imagined it all to end like this. She imagined being in a bed, older than 100, surrounded by loved ones.

She imagined her children by her side, each of them with flaming red hair.

She imagined it all being painless and not for the sake of her brother.

She played with her necklace as she found him. Harry was standing there, across from Voldemort as he laughed with his closest followers. She was no longer afraid at the sight of Bellatrix. She feared nothing now.

Without any hesitance she walked to stand behind Harry. No one paid attention to her.

"Is this what it's come to? Killing a boy?" Grace said loudly.

Everyone turned around, Bellatrix twitched to try and scare Grace. She did not flinch.

"Oh Grace... I've missed you," Voldemort laughed. "The one who hid in the wardrobe."

"Closet," Grace corrected.

"Closet!" Voldemort laughed, the rest laughed.

"Grace... go back to the castle... please," Hagrid pleaded.

Grace walked in front of Harry, holding out her wand.

"You're a coward... killing a seventeen year old boy. I pity you, Tom," she said.

"What are you doing?" Harry whispered angrily.

"Trust me," she whispered.

Voldemort frowned. "Dirty Half-Blood. You disgusting utterly horrible girl. I hope you rest dreadfully."

He got into a defensive stance, holding his wand out. Grace closed her eyes, ignoring Hagrid's shouting and Harry's pleading to back down. She gripped her necklace.

"I'm Percy Weasley... I remember who you are."

"My feelings for you... I just...it's just. I love you. From the moment I met you in first year... I wanted to be with you."

"We're going to be married soon."

"I love you, Grace. I love you."

"I love you, Percy," Grace said softly.

She opened her eyes and saw a flash of white.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

The End.

She woke up in a bed to small for her to fit. She got up with a groan, looking out the window. Outside was nothing but white scenery except for a sign with the words "Godricks Hollow."