Percy-1 Charlie-1

"How is Molly?" Percy asked.

"You can still call her mum, it's not like I'll tell anyone," Charlie said.

"Just... how is she?" Percy asked.

"She cries when she thinks we aren't there," Charlie said. "Because of you."

"Oh please Charlie, she hates me," Percy said.

"Alright, whatever you say," Charlie said.

"I'm an adult, Charlie," Percy said. "Reverse psychology doesn't work on me." 

"It worked last year when-"

"That was one time," Percy said, annoyed.

Charlie laughed to himself.

"How is Grace?" Percy asked.

"Oh um..." Charlie bit his lip.

"What's happened?" Percy asked quickly. "She's alright, tell me she's alright."

"Look, she's alright," Charlie said. "She's just... she's struggling with her weight and she's just... she's sad all the time, and she rarely smiles or comes to dinner. She's not the same."

"Have I done that to her?" Percy asked. "Am I the one who's making everyone cry? I left to help them, and now I'm just making the people I love cry?"

"I thought you said you didn't miss her," Charlie said.

"Dammit Charlie!" Percy yelled. "Stupid reverse psychology... you know what? Why aren't you in Romania? Weren't you supposed to go back months ago?"

"I was," Charlie said. "... but something came up."

"Hey Grace," Charlie knocked on Graces door. "Mum wants to know what you want for dinner."

"Nothing," she said.

"May I come in?" Charlie asked.

"Sure," she said.

When Charlie walked in Grace was doing some work on the bed.

"You really need to eat," he smirked, crossing his arms and leaning against the door.

"No thanks," she said.

"Yeah, But," he smiled, walking over to her. "If you don't eat you'll die."

She looked up at him, "Your point?"

"And I'd certainly miss you," He said. "...So if you're not going to eat for you... can you at least eat for me?"

Grace smirked, "Alright fine... I'll have chicken."

"Great choice, Miss Potter," he smiled. "And I'm guessing you'll be eating in here."

"Your guess is correct," she said.

When Charlie returned with her food, he handed it to her and walked away.

"Wait Charlie," Grace said. Charlie turned around. "Sit with me?"

Charlie smiled and walked to the bed, sitting down beside her.