Breaking the Rules

"Percy!" Grace yelled, Penny and Grace were trapped in a cage.

"Percy! Save us!" Penny yelled.

"Penny! Grace!" Percy tried to reach for them but he couldn't.

"Percy!" Grace cried as Penny was devoured by a monster behind them.

"Penny!" Percy yelled.

Percy tried to move but he realized he was in a cage as well.

"Percy! Please help me!" Grace yelled.

"I can't Grace!" Percy yelled.

And before his eyes Grace was devoured by the monster.

Percy woke up in a cold sweat and he started breathing heavily.

"Don't worry Perce," Oliver said. "I'm missing Grace. I'm sure you're missing Penny."

"Yeah....yeah," Percy looked down at his bed.

"Hey, look... if you want to go visit Penny...I'll cover for you," Oliver said.

Percy's face lightened and he nodded his head.

When he walked in the infirmary he looked at everyone who was petrified. He passed Hermione's bed and looked down sadly, he finally reached two beds. One read, "Clearwater, Penelope" the other read, "Potter, Grace Lily." 

Before a lot of deciding he sat down on Grace's bed, Oliver wasn't here so what was there to lose.

"Hey Grace," Percy started. "I promise I didn't poison you, um I miss you... so does Harry and Ron and Fred and George and... Oliver. I already wrote mum telling her what happened, she's a bit mad with me that I let it happen... I got my prefect badge taken away, because Dumbledore thinks I poisoned you. If only he knew I could never do that to you because I-"

"Well Percy Weasley," Snape said from the shadows, "Professor Dumbledore's office....now."

"Yes sir," Percy walked out of the infirmary and went up some very familiar steps.

"Again? In the past two weeks.... I think someone has changed you," Dumbledore said.

"Someone has," Percy said, Dumbledore stopped pacing for a moment and looked at the red head for a minute.

"Well, you'll be needing this back," Dumbledore grabbed his pin from his desk and gave it to Percy.

"I don't get it... I get in trouble and I get rewarded?" Percy asked.

"I was once a boy too," Dumbledore said, Percy looked confused and Dumbledore continued his statement on a different topic, "It seems that Draco Malfoy admitted that he was the one to send the potion to Grace Potter." 

"He admitted it?" Percy said.

"Yes... after telling him that we had ways of finding out and if the person didn't come forward they would be expelled," Dumbledore said.

Percy smiled a bit and then went back to a neutral expression.

"Thank you for cooperating," Dumbledore said. "You may be excused..."

"Thank you sir," Percy got out of his chair.

"...If you tell me why you we're in the infirmary at this late of hour," Dumbledore said.

"I went to visit someone," Percy said.

"And whom would that someone be?" Dumbledore asked.

Percy looked up at Dumbledore, if he told him the truth, he might get the wrong idea. If he lied then he would definitely get the wrong idea. Maybe if he just left with his prefect badge, he wouldn't notice.

"I went to visit Grace Potter."