New Beginnings

"Ready?" Percy asked, tapping Grace's shoulder.

"Y-yeah." Grace turned around and smiled, she was sitting in one of the windows. "This place it's been our home for 7 years... and now."

"Hey..." Percy hugged Grace, "Its ok, I'm gonna miss hogwarts too, and now we get to start our lives together."

Grace nodded, "I love you."

"I love you too." Percy kissed Graces cheek.

It was a tearful goodbye to the teachers and students but before they knew it everyone was back at the burrow, except for Harry of course.

"Oh my!!!" Molly squealed, "Percy you've grown!"

Standing behind Molly and Arthur were two people unknown to Grace.

"You must be Grace." The taller figure asked.

"Yes... and you are?" It took Grace only a few seconds to figure it out. "You're... you're Bill!" Grace suddenly flung her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just can't believe you're real, and you've changed quite a lot since you were at Hogwarts."

"I'm real." Bill said, laughing.

"That means you're... Charlie." Grace pointed at the other red head. "I haven't seen you since my third year."

Charlie nodded and kissed Graces hand, at that moment Percy came back downstairs.

"What on earth?-" Percy asked angrily.

"S-sorry Percy." Grace laughed, Charlie laughed too.

Percy walked over to Grace and put a protective arm around her waist.

"So you've met my older brothers I see." Percy said.

"Yes Percy." Grace rolled her eyes.

"I know you two must be very tempted by my gorgeous girlfriend, but we are promised to each other, she's all mine." Percy said.

"Oh God Percy." Grace grabbed Charlie's hand, "How about we all go out tonight...?"

"4 butter beers please." Charlie asked, once they were all seated at the bar.

"Alcoholic or non-alcoholic?" The bartender asked.

"Alcoholic." Bill said.

Percy and Grace, showed the man their I.D.'s.

"To new beginnings!" Bill chanted.

"New Beginnings!" Everyone chanted, everyone took a swing.

"Hey, you guys want to play never have I ever?" Charlie asked.

"Oh come on Charlie, that game's for kids." Bill said.

"It sounds fun." Grace said.

"Yeah, let's play." Charlie said.

The four walked over to a table, Percy and Grace on one side, and Bill and Charlie on the other.

"Alright, never have I ever... had a girlfriend who was beautiful inside and out." Charlie said.

Percy smiled and took a sip of butter beer, "Alright never have I ever studied dragons for 2 years."

Charlie took a sip of beer, "Never have I ever... gotten 12 OWLS because I was a nerd."

Percy laughed politely and took a sip, "Never have I ever followed around my older brother for the first two years of my life."

Charlie laughed politely, Grace and Bill looked at each other as if to say, "uh-oh"

"Never have I ever taken 6 years to finally ask my crush out." Charlie said.

Percy frowned and took a sip, "Never have I ever been born with brown hair."

Charlie was about to sip when Grace took a sip, "My turn, never have I ever... acted like an idiot in front of my older brother."

Bill started chuckling and Percy and Charlie both took a sip, "I'll go." They both said.

"No I'll go." They said in unison.

"Stop doing that."

"This is scary."

"How about I just go?" Bill asked, they both nodded, "Never have I ever..."

Soon the four became really drunk, and the game turned into a conversation.

"Alright, have you two ever slept together?" Charlie asked, Grace's eyes widened, and Percy blushed and took a sip of beer. "Sorry, never mind."

"No, no it's fine, it's just something we haven't thought of before." Grace said.

"No... we haven't yet." Percy said.

"I mean sometimes it's better to wait." Bill said, "I always wish that I had waited."

"How old were you?" Grace asked.

"16." Bill said cooly.

"I was 19." Charlie said, "Some girl in Romania."

"Some girl?" Percy asked.

"Yeah... some girl." Charlie said angrily.

"Alright this is getting a little too personal, maybe we should head back to the burrow." Bill said.

"Agreed." The group said.