Russia

"Mr Weasley... Miss Potter," a man said, walking into Bills office.

They both looked up and the man gestured for them to come over. They walked over and he grabbed both of their arms, running through the halls and into a room.

"Shhh..." He shushed. "I found something."

"What is it?" Grace asked.

"That temple you two blew up yesterday..." he said. "There was a substance in there... one that could reveal a memory."

"And why is that something to hide?" Bill asked.

"If the ministry finds out they'll be sure to fire us..." The man said. "... and have us thrown off the face of the earth."

Grace's eyes widened, "um... well um..."

"What?" The man asked.

"I'm engaged to Barty Crouch's assistant..." Grace fake laughed.

"Get out..." The guy pointed to the door.

"No... wait!" Grace said. "There's something I've wanted to see for a long time."

"What is that?" The man asked.

"I want to see what happened the night Voldemort was defeated," Grace said.

"Um... Grace," Bill started. "You don't really... it's horrible-"

"Bill... it's my memories..." Grace said. "This world can do some unstoppable things and some horrible things to me. But it can't take away something that only belongs to me."

Bill gulped, "Alright..."

The man rolled his eyes and poured the liquid into a bowl shaped statue.