Petunia's funeral

After dinner was done, Percy was getting the kids ready for bed while Grace cleaned up the kitchen. She heard a pair of feet running down the stairs. She turned to see her 4 year old charging toward her with Percy in hot pursuit.

He hugged Graces legs. "I don't want to go to bed Mummy!"

She had this battle with at least one of her kids every night. Normally it wasn't Arthur but he was starting to become "restless" ever since Grace started showing.

"Baby.... it's time for bed," Grace said.

"But I want to stay with you and dad," he cried.

"Daddy and I are going to watch a grown up film," Grace said.

He looked up at Grace with his big green eyes and she couldn't resist. She picked him up and placed him on her hip.

"Grace, be careful," Percy warned.

She put her hand up while she held Arthur in her other arm.

"Mummy, please can I stay up?" He asked. "Please."

She looked at Percy, she could never argue with Arthur.

But Percy could.

"Arthur, that's enough," Percy said. "Your mummy's tired, as am I. It's time for bed."

"You never let me stay up, ever!" Arthur shouted.

"Don't... yell at me," Percy pointed.

Arthur frowned and tugged on Grace's shirt and she let him down. He glared at Percy and tapped his leg ten times and then walked upstairs, skipping the first step and the last to make ten steps.

"You're so hard on him," Grace sighed and shook her head. "He just wants you to love him."

"I do love him," Percy said. "He's my son... of course I love him."

"Tell him that once in a while then," Grace said and walked to the family room.

"Grace-" Percy started. He was cut off by the phone ringing. Percy picked up the phone but it would not stop ringing.

Grace watched him struggle for a bit before she started laughing and showed him mercy. "Hello?"

"I'd like to speak to Grace Weasley," The caller said.

"This is she," Grace smiled.

"This is Dudley Dursley... your cousin," he said. "Mum died last night and her funeral's next Thursday."

"Oh, Dudley," Grace covered her mouth. "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright," he said sadly. "She was sick for a few years... I'm just glad we were able to say goodbye to her."

"I'm sorry, Dudley," Grace said. "How's Vernon?"

"Dad's devastated," Dudley said. "Um... he thought it'd be good to invite you and Harry."

"Of course... and I'll call him, you don't have to do that," Grace said.

"Thank you... um... how have you been?" Dudley asked.

"I'm alright," she answered. "I'm pregnant."

"Oh wow," Dudley said. "Is this your first?"

"Fourth," Grace nodded.

"Oh... oh dear," Dudley laughed nervously. "I'm glad you've kept yourself busy... I've really got to get going, I have a lot of people to call. The funerals at 3 next Thursday at the church by our old house."