Its time to go

Percy walked into the ministry, the second he saw Audrey, he invited her to his flat. They left immediately, not thinking through anything.

Charlie and Grace walked back to the burrow together, it was mostly silence. Grace stayed downstairs, Charlie went upstairs. When he returned, all of his bags were packed. He told Molly he was leaving for a while, he was going back to Romania. Grace got up and hugged Charlie, he smiled at her before he left the house.

Percy and Audrey were on his bed making out, when Percy heard a knock at the door. Percy ignored it at first, but it seemed more urgent so he got up.

"What?" He opened the door, covering it.

"Um..." Charlie looked at the floor. "I'm going back to Romania."

Percy raised an eyebrow, "I trust Grace will be joining you."

"No actu-"

"Percy," Audrey moaned. "Come back."

Charlie looked at Percy angrily, "Are you serious?!"

Charlie pulled Percy in the hallway by the tie, "Don't pretend I'm in the wrong here! I saw you kiss her!"

"You twit!" Charlie yelled. "She's still in love with you! She pulled away from me almost immediately after and said she couldn't do this because she loved you!"

Percy was shocked, "Are you serious?"

"Why do you think I'm going back to Romania?!" Charlie exclaimed. "That girl is one of a kind, and you're just gonna let her go?"

Percy didn't respond, Charlie rolled his eyes.

"I'm leaving... just... don't mess this up," Charlie said.

Percy turned back into his flat, Audrey was laying in just her underwear.

"Get out," Percy said, quietly.

"What baby?" She moaned.

"I said get out!" Percy yelled.

Audrey rolled her eyes, grabbing her clothes and leaving the flat. Percy groaned once she left and kicked the wall, his face was in his hands.

"Bloody hell, bloody hell, bloody hell, bloody hell, bloody hell," Percy said, walking through his flat.

Something in his heart just switched on, like realizing what to do suddenly became so clear. With the feeling in his heart, he apparated to the same street corner he apparated to often.

With one single step, they ran right into each other. Grace looked up at him and he looked down to her. The staring said more than words until they both leaned at the same time, sealing their broken bond.