Us time

Warning: Hahahahahaha ok guys there's the "F" word in this chapter, just a little warning so y'all don't go "WHAT THE HECK!?" Enjoy my lovies😘

Percy walked around the bedroom, kicking a few books around. Grace walked into the bedroom, looking at her watch.

"I thought your meltdowns were at 4, normally?" She laughed.

"Mr Crouch is dead..." Percy turned to her.

"Oh my..." she gasped. "How?"

"They found him in the woods, they don't know how yet," Percy said. "What am I going to do? They're going to fire me!"

"Percy... they're not going to fire you..." Grace said. "Everyone's just stressed at work. It's going to be alright."

Percy looked around the room, Hermes was resting, clearly tired from bringing letters to Percy all day, everyday. He walked to their shared dresser, on top was all of their money.

"We're so close to getting a good flat... one we could live in for a long time," Percy said. "I don't want to ruin that for us."

"You're not going to be fired," Grace said, she quickly grabbed some galleons from the table. "You know what we're going to do?"

"What?" Percy asked.

"We're going to explore the muggle world for the night," she smiled.

Percy furrowed his eye brows, Grace grabbed his hand as they apparated out of the burrow.

(Play song)

Grace and Percy walked passed a store, Percy stopped and looked at the window.

"Grace look! They're small dogs!" He said, happily. "They are quite adorable. Grace do you think they know that they're adorable?"

"I don't know," Grace laughed, tugging at his arm.

"Where are we going?" He smiled.

"Dinner, darling," she said.

He looked around, he stopped at a telephone booth.

"What is this?" He asked, fascinated.

"A telephone," Grace smiled. "You call people on them, instead of using owls."

"Hermes is better," he frowned, pressing the buttons, suddenly the phone started to ring.

Percy jumped back, Grace smiled and answered the phone.

"Operator," It said.

Grace's eyes widened and she started laughing, she grabbed Percy's hand, and let him through the streets.

Percy looked around at all the people, walking and talking on mobiles.

"Why don't they just talk to each other?" Percy asked.

"It's unheard of," she laughed.

"Muggles are... odd," Percy said, shrugging and continuing to walk through the streets.

"Here are your menus," the host said, handing the couple two menus.

"What is... root beer?" Percy furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's good," Grace said.

"Does it taste like butter beer?" He asked.

"Not exactly," Grace giggled.

"What would you two like?" The waitress came back.

"A drink?" Percy questioned.

The waitress smiled, "I know that, sweetie. What drink would you like?"