"Disappearances"

It had been a long five months of sneaking around, Grace seemed to have gotten the rest of the Weasleys off her back but she had to talk with Percy about something serious.

"That was bloody fantastic," Percy rolled over on the bed, very out of breath.

Grace smiled and looked at him, pulling the covers above her chest. "Percy... we need to talk about something serious."

"You're pregnant," he said.

"No," Grace laughed. "Oh God no... um... well I was wondering when you were going to go back... you know... to your family."

"Right," Percy said. "Have you been reading the Daily Prophet?"

"Yeah," Grace said.

"Well... there's been disappearances, loads of disappearances... and I don't know why they're disappearing but a lot of them were right after they started talking to people... people the minister doesn't exactly agree with," Percy said. "Call me a coward but... I don't want to 'disappear.'"

"I don't want you to disappear either," Grace said. "What if I told them that you were-"

"No... no way, we can't take that risk," Percy said. "I love my mum but one time she told everyone in the market that I was afraid of spiders... we didn't even know them."

"Right," Grace said, they laid in silence for a while.

"Up for round two?" Percy asked, tracing his fingers along her hips.

Grace rolled her eyes and smiled before nodding.