Not now

When Percy woke up, his arm was laying across to where Grace was sleeping and she was gone.

Was it all a Dream?

He looked down and saw a bra laying across the floor. Percy smiled slightly and saw that the bathroom light was on. About 5 minutes later, Grace came out of the bathroom in one of Percy's button up shirts.

"Oh um... you're awake," Grace looked around. "I'm sorry about la-"

"Why are you sorry?" Percy asked.

Grace put her face in her hands, "We shouldn't have done this... Sending letters is different but w-we."

Percy got up out of the bed, "It's alright... we can make this work."

"Not now... not like this," Grace said, picking up her clothes, she almost made it to the door when Percy grabbed her arm.

"Stop!" Grace yelled, pushing him away. "You hit me!"

"I know, I know," Percy said. "Grace... I can't live without you."

"And I can't live without you too but this cannot work, you left and you hit me and... you don't believe me," Grace cried hysterically.

"Please don't cry," Percy said. "I was wrong... about everything, I made a mistake... A-all I want is to go back and apologize to them, they were right... you were right. I've caused mum so much trouble and everyone for that matter... I just want Fred and George to call me a ninny again and do stupid pranks everyday... like before. I always secretly liked it anyway... all I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry."

Grace wiped tears from Percy's face and kissed him on the lips, they were standing in an embrace for a minute or two before Grace finally spoke.

"I forgive you."

Happy Halloween my spoopys! 🎃 👻