Oops

Percy and Grace's family of five felt perfect. Harriette was nine and very athletic and school oriented. She loved to be the best at anything, wether that be her Quidditch little league team or the school spelling bee.

Molly was seven and loved having fun. She cared about school, but nothing in the world gave her more pleasure than going outside and doing something with her friends.

Arthur was nearly four and he was into everything Percy was into. He was fascinated by Wizard's chess and books and looked completely identical. Percy did not know how to bond with his son even though they were virtually the same person.

But, Arthur has these ticks. He would tap things randomly and freak out if he would not be able to. He would cry and cry over something that was asymmetrical and would not be able to tell people what was wrong.

Grace decided to go back and work with Gringott's, but only from home so she could take care of the kids and life was getting crazy. It was a busy morning, like most mornings. Percy was reading the newspaper at the breakfast table, while Molly rushed to finish her breakfast.

"Here, honey," Grace handed Arthur a bowl of oatmeal.

Arthur smiled. "Thank you, mummy."

Percy drank his tea and looked over at Grace. "Who's picking up the girls today?"

"I don't know, Percy," Grace sighed and took two pieces of toast out of the toaster. "HARRIETTE WEASLEY!"

"I'M COMING!" Harriette screamed downstairs.

"This girl," Grace rolled her eyes.

Percy glanced at Grace again before looking at the kids. Arthur picked out a raisin and placed it carefully on his napkin.

"What's wrong with you?" Molly looked at him grossly.

"There's 11 raisins in the bowl," Arthur said to her. "I always have 10."

"So what?" Molly threw the raisin back in the bowl.

Arthur frowned and took it out and put it back on his napkin.

"Just eat it, Arthur!" Molly shouted.

"No!" Arthur shouted.

"Kids, stop it!" Percy shouted.

"He started it!" Molly shouted.

"I don't care who started it!" Percy shouted.

"He won't eat a bloody raisin!" Molly shouted.

"Molly Grace," Grace warned.

"He's never going to learn, mum!" Molly pointed.

Arthur started crying and ran upstairs.

"You're not the parent!" Grace shouted.

Harriette came downstairs just as the bus was pulling up.

"Go, eat this on the way," Grace handed her an apple. "I love you, have a good day at school."

"Bye mum, love you," Harriette hugged her mother. She walked over to Percy and he kissed her cheek. "Love you, dad."

"I love you too, darling," he said.

Molly grabbed her backpack and followed Harriette.

"Molly," Grace said. She turned around and Grace smiled at her. "I love you."

"I love you too, mum," Molly smiled.

She ran to the front door.

"I love you, Molly!" Percy shouted.