Good Day

"Grace... Are you sure you can handle this?" Molly Weasley asked, from the sitting room.

"Of course..." Grace smiled, Molly finally trusted Grace to make the big family dinner, it wasn't going to be dinner for a few hours, but Molly was already stressing, "Mrs. Weasley, don't worry." 

"Oh... I'm trying, love." She laughed. 

"Mum! Dad's home!" Ginny yelled from the window. 

Molly got up like every other day and greeted Mr. Weasley at the door, "Hello dear, how was work?" 

Arthur pecked her on the lips, "Fine... I suppose... Just a warning, let's say a certain Weasley got promoted." Arthur smirked as he saw Percy running towards the house. 

Grace's eyes widened as she walked to the front door, Percy crashed into Grace, and picked her up by her thighs. They kissed for a long time, before they had to release for air.

"I got it! I got the promotion!" Percy exclaimed, Grace smiled and kissed his nose. 

"I'm so proud of you!" Grace exclaimed, Percy didn't let her down until they sat down on the couch. 

"Oh Percy!" Molly exclaimed. 

"Well done, son." Arthur smiled. 

"Thank you mother... Thank you father." Percy said, smiling.

"Good job Percy." Ginny said, she leant down to hug him and to everyones surprise he hugged her back.

"Thanks Ginny." He smiled wider. 

"Well... what do you want for dinner, then?" Grace asked.

"Mr. Fudge suggested a soup common in Hungary... Goulash." Percy smiled.

"Alright... Goulash it is." Grace said, kissing Percy's cheek.

"This is surprisingly good," George said, Fred nodded in agreement. 

Percy smiled, for once he wasn't bragging about his job, he barely even ate his food, he was just smiling the whole time. 

"We've got the Quidditch world cup..." Charlie smiled as he reminded everyone. 

Grace nodded, "I'll have to go and get Harry pretty soon." 

"I still haven't heard from the muggles," Molly said. 

"Oh, they'll never respond..." Grace said, "I'll head out to get him tomorrow." 

"Really? London... alone, Grace?" Percy said finally. 

Grace nodded, "Unless, you wanted to come." 

"ooooooo," Charlie, George, Fred and Ron teased.

Grace smiled, she pecked Percy on the cheek, Percy blushed, and under the table he grabbed her knee. Grace smirked and continued to eat her soup. 

Later, the whole family gathered in the living room, Molly was sewing something of Charlie's that had been burned during his time in Romania. The fireplace was burning and heated up the whole room, whenever Molly wasn't looking Fred and George would eat a candy that would make Ginny inaudibly giggle. Arthur might've seen what was happening but he would never yell at them. Percy watched as the twins moved from candy to levitating books on the bookshelf. Normally, Percy would yell at them but, he was too tired and too happy. He laid on the couch, with Grace laying on his chest, barely being able to keep her eyes open. Charlie sat on the floor, watching Fred and George play with magic, ever so often looking up at Grace and Percy, Bill was reading a book on the ground, it was pretty stupid, at least from the twins perspective but Bill seemed to be enjoying it.

"George!" Molly exclaimed, she noticed George waving his wand. 

"Ah mum! C'mon!" He exclaimed, Fred popped up and turned on a record player, an object that Mr. Weasley was allowed to take home. 

"Dance!" Fred yelled, Everyone stared at Fred, finally Grace got up, and started dancing with Fred. 

Grace and Fred did a weird funny kind of tango, Fred (Who was considerably taller then Grace) picked her up and spun her around, Grace whispered a spell and suddenly she was levitating just a few feet above the air, Charlie got up and started applauding, he took Grace's hand, she pretended to walk down stairs, before he started tangoing with her. Grace whispered another spell as Charlie picked her up, spinning her around, soon the whole Weasley's except Percy was dancing around the living room. They were laughing together, Percy sat on the couch, arms crossed and pouting. Grace noticed this and before the song was over she pulled him off the couch by the tie and started dancing with him, kicking off her shoes, and pulling off Percy's tie. 

"C'mon Percy!" Grace exclaimed, Percy rolled his eyes and agreed, he spun Grace a few times before they kissed for such a long time, both of their faces became red. 

With all of that said and done, the Weasleys and Grace were tired and found it best if they all went to bed, except for Percy and Grace, they stayed up for a bit longer *wink* *wink.*

"Percy..." Grace said, out of breath, she slipped on a shirt and cuddled up next to him, "My little ministry man." 

Percy smiled, and looked down at her, stroking her arm, "I love you." 

"I love you too," Grace smiled, "Goodnight." 

Percy kissed her forehead lightly, he waited for her breathing to become slower before he rolled out of bed, he looked in the mirror, he hadn't slept in days. The only way no one noticed his eyes was he had a charm that would cover his eyes, if he had used Grace's makeup she would surely notice, leading to A LOT of follow up questions. The thing was, the charm could not be over used and went away after a certain amount of time. Percy noticed the night previous, after him and Grace's usual bedroom activities that the bags were beginning to return, and the charm was not working. He was caught off guard by Grace's sudden shift in her position in bed. He turned carefully and returned to his side, he paused and looked at the bedside table, it was a moving picture of him and Grace. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, resting his head on her stomach.

 He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, resting his head on her stomach