You promised

After Percy and Grace arrived to judge the second task for the tournament, Dumbledore found the young couple quickly.

"Grace... this is Alastor 'Mad eye' Moody," Dumbledore introduced the two.

"Oh I've met you, do you remember me? I was only 3..." Grace laughed.

"Yes... you were the little one pestering your parents during our meetings," He said.

"Yeah... that's... that's me..." Grace laughed.

"Grace... we really must be going," Percy said. "The other judges are waiting."

"I'd like to say hello to Harry first," Grace said. "I'll meet you there."

Percy rolled his eyes, "Don't be late."

"Yes, father," she rolled her eyes.

"I know where Harry is," Mad Eye said. "He was in the library last I saw."

"Alright..." Grace smiled.

Grace and Alastor were walking through the hallway together.

"So what do you do for a living?" He asked.

"I'm a curse-breaker at Gringotts," Grace said.

"Oh... a woman curse-breaker," he muttered.

Grace furrowed her eye brows, "You remind me of someone."

"Who?" He asked, a bit skeptical.

"Do you know Barty Crouch Sr?"

"Where's Grace?" Percy asked. "The task is beginning soon."

Snape over heard this and started looking around.

"Focus on the task... Weasley," Snape said.

Percy furrowed his eyebrows and watched as the champions dove into the water.

"Well... it will be an hour before things really get started... so, I need to go look for my fiancé..." Percy said.

"Weasley!" Ludo exclaimed. "Watch your brother and law win."

Percy reluctantly sat back down, about a half an hour in, Percy started getting fidgety.

"I'll be right back," Percy said. Percy got up before anyone could argue with him and ran to find mad eye.

Percy accidentally ran into him, "You... you! Where's my wi- fiancé?"

"She was heading back here... at least that's what she told me," he said.

"Christ," Percy muttered.

He walked back up to the judging panel, he watched as Fleur was carried to the side. She was talking to people, it was quick for Fred, George and Ginny to be up in the judge panel.

"Percy..." Fred and George said out of breath. "It's Grace... she's... shes."

"WHERE, IDIOTS?!" Percy yelled.

Everyone looked at him, they all shook it off quickly.

"She's in the lake!" Ginny yelled.

"Fleur said Cedric was trying to get her out but there's some sort of curse on her!" Fred yelled.

Percy ran passed them, they all quickly ran after him. Snape noticed that Percy left his wand on the table in front of him.

"Do I have to do every bloody thing?" Snape thought. "WEASLEY!"

The four of them turned around, Snape chucked the wand at Percy. When Percy got to the waters edge, he took off his suit quickly, throwing it at Fred.