Lake

Percy dropped on the bed, he groaned into the covers, "Grace..."

"Percy..." Grace mocked, from their desk.

"Work is great, but I hate it," Percy said. "I mean... I love it! I love my job! But I don't have time to do anything."

"Then lets go do something, now," Grace said.

"Where would we be able to go at this time of night?" He asked.

Grace smirked.

"COME ON PERCY!" Grace shouted, running into the lake.

Percy ran after Grace, he dove into the water and started swimming to the dock. Grace apparated to the dock.

Percy frowned, "You cheated!"

"I don't want to get my hair wet..." Grace smiled.

Percy grabbed her leg and pulled her into the water.

"PERCY!" She screamed.

She clung onto him for dear life.

"What's wrong?" Percy laughed.

"I guess I haven't told you everything..." Grace sighed. "I'm scared of water."

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I just hate being too deep in the water. Mermaids can bite or you could drown."

"Mermaid bites..." Percy shook his head. "I'll never let a mermaid bite you."

Grace held onto him, "You promise?"

"I promise," he smiled. "But you can still hold on to me because it is freezing-and you look terrified... are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Grace laughed nervously.

"Do you wanna go back on the dock?" He asked.

She nodded quickly, he helped her up on the dock. They laid on the dock for an hour, just talking and cuddling.

"We never have time alone anymore," Grace said. "We both work so much and when we see each other, it's around the family."

"I know," Percy frowned. "Why are we so poor?"

"I don't know, probably because we're young and both just starting out..." Grace said.

He wrapped his arm around her and she rested her head in the crook of his neck.

"Percy... there's something I need to tell you," Grace said.

"What did you do?" Percy asked, suddenly getting defensive. "You didn't... with Charlie?"

Grace rolled her eyes, "I'm not cheating on you with Charlie."

Percy sighed heavily, "You know he's in love with you."

Grace rolled her eyes, "No he's not, Percy."

"Then explain him always staring at you or offering to do things for you. He's clearly in love with you, and I won't stand for it, because we're the ones getting marri-" Percy ranted.

"Percy," Grace put her hand to his mouth. "Percy... I love you. Charlie and I are just friends. Besides, you and I have been through so much together and Charlie and I have never even drank tea or watched a film together. I know Charlie would do a lot for me but I don't think he loves me, and you better get silly thoughts like that out of that big brain of yours."

Percy smirked, "Alright. What were you going to tell me?"

"There was this man in Russia..." Grace started.

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH CHARLIE AND SOME GUY IN RUSSIA?!" Percy shouted.

"... and then it showed Bill and your dad taking me to the orphanage. And I overheard Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore talking and this prophecy is telling me that I'll die protecting Harry when I turn 21 and it's all too much," Grace ranted. Percy was now sitting at the edge of the dock and Grace was walking around it, shaking her hands.

"Oh my..." Percy started.

"I know and I'm sorry I couldn't tell you for a while I just didn't know how you would react, because apparently this is illegal and if the ministry found ou-"

"Grace I need to tell them," Percy said. "This isn't just Charlie playing with a dragon. People kill each other in order to recover a memory."

"Percy you can't," Grace said. "Please..."

"Grace..." Percy said, walking towards her and grabbing her hips. "We need to tell someone."

"Don't you understand the consequences?" Grace asked. "Bill and I could go to jail."

Percy sighed. "Alright... But, you can never do this again."

"I won't," she swore. "Well... now you've got to tell me something."

"Alright..." Percy tried to think. "I know what the next task is for the tournament."

"Really?" She asked.

"You can't tell Harry..." Percy said, Grace nodded. "The champions will swim in the black lake. They have to hold their breath for an hour and find something that was stolen from them."

"I could do that..." Grace smiled. "Hold my breath for an hour... easy."

"Oh really?" Percy smirked.

"Of course not, Percy!" Grace exclaimed. "Come on... how will they figure that out?"

"I have no idea..." Percy shrugged.

"Good plan," Grace joked, shivering under the coldness. "Let's head home."

"Yeah..." Percy smiled.

Grace quickly apparated... in the middle of the pond.

"DAMMIT!" She screamed before completely submerging herself.

She apparated to the ponds edge and angrily walked off.

"Are you alright?" Percy laughed, apparating next to her.

Grace glared daggers at Percy.