Chapter 1

Hermione entered the Burrow. She had nowhere else to go. She can't go back home, it was not safe for her there. Hermione entered the kitchen to a surrounding of amazing smells. Mrs. Weasley was cooking when Hermione came in. She turned around and faced Hermione. Mrs. Weasley came up to Hermione and said,

"It is so nice to see you, dear. I am glad that you could make it for the wedding. The others are in the living room. You should go and say hello to everyone."

Mrs. Weasley went back to cooking and Hermione went entered the living room to see a bunch of red heads sitting around. Hermione smiled at the sight. She loved how warm and loving the Burrow is.

Fred looked up and smiled at Hermione. He waved her over and said,

"Mione, you are here. When did you get here?"

"I got here just a few minutes ago." Hermione said sitting by Ron.

"How is business at the joke shop Fred, George." Hermione asked.

"We actually had to shut it down because of the war and being the only open shop at Diagon Ally. It's not safe there right now." Fred explained.

Hermione was surprised. She thought that it would be the spot of the town. But she could understand where he was coming from. It was really unsafe for those to be the only shop open on Diagon Alley but with them being in the Order and knowing Harry they would have been targets. She could not believe they were not targeted yet before the war got worse.

"That's a good idea. Put a load off of your mother's shoulders. She must feel better without worrying about you at the shop." Hermione stated.

"Yeah. She was thrilled that we were not doing the shop right now, but don't worry your little curl head." Fred said.

"We will be back and ready for anything when this war is over." George finished his sentence.

Hermione laughed at the twins. She sat on the ground by the fireplace. She started to talk to Ginny about what has been happening here during the summer.

"So, what does the great Hermione Granger got plan this year?" Charlie asked coming down the stairs.

Hermione looked toward the stairs and smiled at seeing Charlie here. She looked toward Ron. He looked shocked. They have not got time to discuss what they were going to be telling people about their hunt.

"Umm...." Hermione was about to say until,

"Dinner is ready." Mrs. Weasley screamed.

They all walked into the kitchen to see Tonks, Lupin, and Mad-Eye Moody. They all sat down. Hermione sat by Charlie and Fred. Charlie leaned over and whispered,

"What are you hiding Hermione?"

"Whatever are you talk about? I am not hiding anything." Hermione said acting calm.

She knew that Charlie knew that she was lying about it. But she could not tell him that Harry, Ron, and she is going to be dropping out of school and going on a mission to look for Horcruxes. She listened to everyone talking about random things. Mad- Eye Moody spoke up and said,

"Now let's get down to business. Tonks, Lupin and I are here to ask for some help. We are here to know which of you are of age."

"Well, that is easy. That is Ron, Fred, George, Charlie, Bill, Fleur, and I. Then you have the adults." Hermione said.

"That is good. We will just need one more person. I know who that could be." Moody said to himself.

"What is this all about?" Ron asked.