Chapter 14

"HERMIONE!"

Hermione looked around and she was in the hospital wing. She could see people asleep on the cots. Hermione heard whispering coming from behind the curtain. Hermione slowly got up. But then the curtain moved and there stood Charlie. He came over to Hermione and said,

"What do you think you are doing? Get back to bed."

Hermione looked at him confused. She turned to see everyone facing her. Hermione looked at the front of the room to see that there are upper classmates guarding the door. Hermione was confused about what happened and how she ended up in the hospital wing.

Charlie helped her sit down on her bed and said,

"Hermione you need to rest."

"What happened? What happened at Hogsmeade?" Hermione asked.

Charlie sighed and said,

"You don't remember what happened?"

"I remember fighting and it all blacked out at the end. What happened?" Hermione asked again.

She was worried that something bad has happened. The fight was intense and it was like a blur. Hermione looked at everyone who got hurt and was resting. Some of them woke up and was looking at Hermione. Hermione looked over herself and saw that she only had a few scratches on herself. But she felt weak.

"Hermione we don't know how you did it but you were able to stop the fight and knock out all the death eaters that were there. We captured them all and they are being sent to Azkaban. You were amazing." Charlie started to explain.

Hermione only remembered from that moment was seeing Neville and Ginny fall and then she was angered at the death eaters. Hermione remember feeling her magic surge through her body and then it went all blank. Her magic did all that damage.

Hermione looked around the room and asked worried,

"Where is Ginny and Neville? Are they alright? Did we," Hermione was afraid to ask but Charlie knew what she was worried about.

"Everyone is alright Hermione. No one on our side died. Ginny and Neville are fine." Charlie reassured her.

Like clockwork Ginny and Neville came from behind the curtain. Ginny smiled to Hermione. They were both a little beaten up but they were both still alive. Hermione was glad about that. She looked to the front of the doors again and saw the two death eaters waiting. But the older students would not let them in. Hermione got up and walked to the front of the Hospital Wing. Everyone was watching her. Hermione opened the doors and looked face to face to the two death eaters. They stepped back from Hermione slowly.

"You will leave now! These students need to heal. You will not bother them and if I find out that you do come in here I will not hesitate to come after you." Hermione threaten with venom.

She kept eye contact with them and when they saw that Hermione was not going to let them go through they walked away. Hermione turned to smile to the two older students and said,

"Give me word if they come back."

Both of them nodded and Hermione walked back into the Hospital Wing. She looked around and saw that everyone was watching her. Madam Pomfrey ran over to Hermione but she told her to go and take care of the others first. She was fine. Hermione sat down on her bed and looked over to Charlie.

"What are you still doing here?" Hermione asked.

"Well, some of the Oder members wanted someone to stay here in case they are needed. Also mother is worried about you and everyone else. I already contacted her and told her everyone is alright and that you were alright as well." Charlie explained.

Hermione smile faded. She was hoping he was going to say something else. But of course it did not happen. Hermione just sat there and did not say anything. She just let the silence take them both. Charlie did not say anything after that. He was beating himself up inside for not telling Hermione the truth on why he was still there. Charlie stayed because he wanted to make sure that Hermione woke up and was alright. He was so worried about her.

Ginny walked over and sat down on the bottom of the bed with Neville. Hermione smiled to the both of them and asked,

"How are you both doing? I was so worried about you."

"We are much better now. Neville has a mild concussion and I have been better." Ginny explained.

"Do you know how long I was out?" Hermione asked.

"You have been out since yesterday afternoon. It's almost the afternoon today. No one has left from this hospital wing because of the holy terrors." Ginny stated.

Hermione nodded and then laid back down on the bed. She was becoming tired again. Ginny told her to rest and that they will be here when she wakes up. Hermione stayed in the hospital wing for another few days because Madam Pomfrey wanted to make sure that everything was alright with Hermione and try to get answers on what happened that day in Hogsmeade.

Hermione walked down to the Great Hall and heard screaming coming from another corridor. She ran down with her wand out and found five Slytherins attacking two third years. Hermione started to cast spells at them and the Slytherins ran for it, away from Hermione.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

Both third years looked up and one said,

"Yeah, thanks."

Hermione helped them up. One of the students was a Ravenclaw girl while the other was a Hufflepuff boy. Hermione walked with them to the Great Hall. Almost everyone watched her as she personally walked them to their tables. She glared at the Slytherins table and that when.....