Chapter 25

I woke up in a bed. I was covered up by a quilt. I heard heavy breathing and looked over to see Harry was sitting in a chair fast asleep. I just smiled to myself. I have not seen this boy for months and there is nothing that has changed about him. I tried to get up but I then fell into the table next to me. Which woke Harry up. He gave me a look and I said,

"I am not going to lay around and do nothing. Harry you have no idea what I have been through. This is nothing. I just a few potions from my bag please."

I pointed to my little bag that was on the floor by his feet. Harry picked it up and handed it to me. I started to pull all these different potions out and drinking them one by one. Harry watched me in silence. He did not know what to say. I then sat there on the bed for a few minutes. I looked over to Harry and saw his green eyes had so much pain and sorrow in them.

"Oh Harry." I said.

He didn't even look at me when he talked,

"It's all my fault Hermione. If we did not leave you behind it would have been different. Or at least tell you our plan."

"No Harry, it would not have made a different. I know now my duty was to be at Hogwarts to protect the students there and help out the Order. We have been dealing with a lot of crap there. They needed me. I was upset and angry with you both but now I know that this is my mission and I forgive you Harry Potter. You are my best friend and I will always be here for you. I am alright." I told him getting up to give him a hug.

Harry smiled into my embrace and said,

"I just have to ask one thing Hermione. What happened to you at the Malfoy Manor and with Dobby? How did you do all that?"

"I don't know. Those times were not the first time I did something weird Harry. But I never truly used my magic to save a life like that before. I have no idea what is going on." I tried to explain.

Right then Bill was at the door smiling at me. He walked in and said,

"There is someone downstairs waiting to see you. Don't worry I didn't tell anyone else what happened or where you are at. But he got it out of me. You know how he is."

I nodded and got up. Harry gave me a look but I just ignored it. I walked down the stairs to see Charlie sitting in the kitchen with Ron and Fleur. Fleur gave me a hug and said,

"We are glad you are alright."

"Me too. Hey Charls. Everything alright so far?" I asked.

"I think so. Just everyone staying low for right now. How about you Mione? You alright?" He asked.

I nodded and said,

"I did that special thing again but also so much more."

He gave me a look and saw that I was scared. He got up from where he was sitting and came over to me. I wrapped my arms around him and accepted the hug. You could see that Harry and Ron were starring at me.

"So what now?" Bill asked from the counter.

"Well, Ron and I still have a few things to take care of and I think that the goblin will be able to help. But we will be leaving soon." Harry said.

"Oh no you don't Harry James Potter! You are not leaving me behind this time. You need me. I have been keeping track of you two." I said sternly.

You could see that Harry did not know what to say. He could not believe it. Ron then spoke up and said,

"We were fine with out you. We don't need you Hermione. This way we know you are safe."

I turned to Ron and you could see that everyone in the room stepped back. I turned to look at Ron right in the face. I had fury in my eyes. I could not believe Ron with everything we have been through and this is how he thinks of me.

"RONALD WEASLEY! You have no idea what I have been through. I know for a fact that you left Harry alone in on the mission and he almost died. You don't know what has been going on at Hogwarts. I have been helping all the houses protect the younger children and also making sure the hope of Hogwarts doesn't die. I have been tortured and have battled Death Eater in the Hogsmeade village. Let's not forget the weird magic I have been happening to me that I do not know how to control. So do not say you have been protecting me because the only people that have been protecting me are at Hogwarts and here. We have been protections each other. It goes both ways Ron. Or did you forget all those years of our troubled adventures that we protected each other through." I just exploded at him.

No one said as word but Harry,

"Hermione if you wish to come then you may. But are you sure?"

I nodded and then heard,

"I will pass on the message to the others and we will keep you in contact to the others. I promise to do our best to keep Hogwarts as you wish." Luna said from the stairs.

I ran over to her and gave her a hug. We smiled at each other and I said,

"You tell Ginny and Neville that I want them and yourselves to keep up the hard work you have going. Even though I am not there I will be there in everyone's heart. I will come back to you all. I promise but these two need me right now. Even if they don't know it yet."

Luna nodded and said,

"We all understand. Everyone will be thinking of you. I will make sure Abe is on the watch for you when you come back."

I nodded and then went up the stairs. I turned and said,

"I have a plan for our next thing and we are going to need a little help."

"Well, I think you two should go follow her. Or you are going to be out of the plan." Bill said laughing a little bit.

*Charlie's POV*

Harry and Ron walked past me and I stopped them both. They looked at me confused. I glared and said,

"I am only going to tell you this once. If you try to abandon her like that again I will come after both of you and it won't just be me. You have no idea how much of an impact she made on the other brothers. We are not afraid to get our hands dirty and break a few bones. She has already been through enough and she is still fighting. I am surprised she is letting you back in that easy but I know for a fact that she will not forgive you that easy. She is only doing this for the greater goods. Not for you two anymore."

I could see that Harry took my words to heart. He could see that Hermione has changed a lot since they were gone. She is not the same old Hermione they knew. I turned to Ron and said,

"And you..... You better keep your mouth shut. I know for a fact that Hermione is not going to put up with your mouth anymore. I have seen her almost break an adult males arm by herself without flinching. I would not put anything past her anymore. Also I have eyes and ears everywhere. She will tell me everything that happened."

"Since when were you two so close? You don't even know her." Ron spatted.

I looked over to Bill and he just shook his head. He then said,

"I guess he did not understand your first warning. She is our little cub now. Each and everyone one of us has a different conccetion with Hermione now. I am sure that Fred, George, Charlie, and definitely me will stand behind her no matter what. Even mother will betray you over Hermione. You have no idea what we have been through and do not test her with Charlie. They have a much stronger connection then the rest of us."

I smiled and walked away but before I did I turned and said,

"I would not make her wait. She is not the kind of girl to make waiting."