Chapter 30

Snape whipped his wand out and then McGonagall stepped forward to protect Harry. They started to have this big duel. Snape escaped and right then you knew the battle has begun.

There was so much going on around us. I ran after Harry and Ron. We needed to figure this all out. You could tell everyone was ready for this war. It was a beginning to an end. We were all ready for it to end.

You could hear everyone screaming and trying to get people's attention. I just looked around and saw everyone I care for is going different directions. I worry about them, but I knew I needed to focus on keeping myself alive. I ran after Ron and we split up from Harry.

"So how are we going to get down there?" I asked Ron.

"Don't worry I have a plan." Ron said and then started to make sounds.

I gave him a look and Ron said,

"Harry talks in his sleep."

I just shock my head and tried not to snicker. It was amusing how he figured this out because Harry talked in his sleep. We got down to the tunnels. Ron lead the way. I still can't believe those two came down here when we were in our second year. But that was our life, I guess. Always getting into trouble and danger.

Ron handed me the fangs but then there was a noise. I turned to see a gust of wind with water surrounding us. We were drenching with water because it fell right on us when I blasted it. I turned to Ron and he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and then he kissed me.

I did not know what to think. This was so confusing. But I could not focus on that right now. There was lives to save and we had to find Harry to help him. I grabbed Ron's hand and we left the Chamber of Secrets. We ran down the hall. I took out the Marauders Map to find Harry. I quickly dragged Ron through the war. We casted a few spells here and there to help everyone out. But my main focus was to find Harry.

Everything was happening so quickly I heard noises coming from all over. The most safest place that kept most of the danger out and safety of the students. This was the last step to bring the war to life. This was the end game.

We found Harry down the hall. There was so much fighting around us. I could not believe that this was our life. I wondered about Charlie. I really hope he is alright as well as the rest of the family. We ran down the hall and I was throwing spells and hexes left to right to help anyone that I passed.

As the war was continuing on I just helped as much of the light side as best as I can. Right then the Death Eaters and giants. The grounds were quiet. Everyone looked around at each other. I walked into the Great Hall to find anyone that I know and love. Ron and Harry were on either side of me. We walked slowly and right there we saw a group of ginger hair all huddling around each other. I saw Charlie holding his mother. He looked up at me and you could see the sadness in his eyes. Something happened...

"Charlie, who is it......"