Chapter 22

I walked around the grounds. It was a beautiful place. I can't believe that such a horrible person could own it. But it was such a beautiful place to be at mostly with this time of darkness. I sighed and looked back at the house. It was lit up with so much happiness and love. I smiled to myself and then felt arms around me. I turned to see it was Charlie.

"Aren't you cold?" He asked.

I shrugged and said,

"Not really. But your warmth does help."

He shrugged his jacket off and placed it on my shoulders. I gave him a look but he ignored it. I thought it was sweet of him. He was such a gentleman. We stayed like this for a while. It was peaceful being around him. He made me feel so safe. I felt eyes on me and I looked up to see Charlie was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You just look so peaceful here." He told me.

"Well, how can you not. When you are somewhere so beautiful. Your aunt must have some beautiful places." I said.

"Yeah, this house is one of many that are in her will that she is going to give away when she passes." Charlie explained. "But none of us are getting any of them. Well, except for Bill."

I gave him a look and then said,

"Fred and George."

He nodded and said,

"They ruined it for us all. But Bill will always be her favorite. We all know it too."

I nodded and you could see in his eyes that there was a lot going on. He had a lot on his mind. I wonder what he was thinking. I started to shiver some more and Charlie then said,

"Let's get inside. You look cold."

I nodded and we walked inside. As we came in Molly was making some hot coco. I smiled and sat down at the table. Ginny sat next to me.

"What were you doing outside and why do you have my bother Charlie's jacket on?" Ginny asked.

"I was outside to think and get some fresh air. Charlie joined me. He saw I was a little cold so he gave me his jacket. We were just talking." I told her.

She nodded and then said,

"You like him, don't you?"

I nodded and said,

"But nothing can happen."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because he thinks of me as Ron's and your little friend. That is all. Plus, he probably has all these girls lined up in Romania. I am nothing special." I explained.

Ginny gave me a glare and said,

"Hermione Granger you are so special. You are powerful and we all have seen it. Any guy would be lucky to have you. Plus my brother is just a boy and he doesn't know what he wants."

Right then Charlie and Bill looked at us. Charlie gave me a looked and Bill asked,

"What's up? Why is Gins all worked up?"

"Oh it's nothing." I told them quickly.

"No, Hermione thinks she isn't special enough." Ginny told them.

Both gave me a look. They were surprised at that. Bill shook his head and said,

"Hermione, you are extraordinary. When I meet you the summer of the quidditch game I could not believe that you were the girl that everyone in my family was talking about. Such a small girl could do so much. I was impressed. You could do anything you want and you choose to fight and keep everyone safe. I don't know much people your age that would do that."

I smiled to Bill. I did not want to look over to Charlie. I knew that he was looking at me. But I did not want to know what he thought of me.

"Hermione, look at me." Charlie said.

I took a deep breath and then looked at him. He had so much emotion in his eyes. You could see the wear and tear on him. He continued to talk,

"You are amazing. I don't ever want to hear you that you think so little of yourself. You are so brave and strong. You have so much going for you. I don't know anyone in my life that would help get a dragon out of the school and only being eleven. When I first saw you just for a little bit I thought you were thoughtful for helping a friend. You were only eleven then. I knew that when you got older that you would be doing so much great things and here you are now. You are leader and you have such a great personality."

I could not believe that he thought of me that way. It was thoughtful of him. I smiled to myself and then said,

"Thank you both. That was thoughtful."

"Well, you deserve it. You deserve everything and even the world sometimes." Charlie said.

I walked away to think about everything. I headed to the sitting area. There was this big arm chair that I like to sit in. It reminded me of the arm chair at the Burrow but it was newer and doesn't fit me like the other one. I sighed and let my thought take me. Right then a note appeared in my lap. I looked at it. It was addressed to me. I opened it and read,

Hermione,

I was wondering if there was a way you could come and visit this weekend to my house. Father is acting weird and I am concern. Maybe if you came and talked to him then he would open to you. I would really appreciate it.

Lots of love,

Luna