Chapter 26

*Hermione's POV*

I stopped at the top of the stairs and smiled to myself. Those two are the best. Charlie will always try to protect me. I can only imagine what their faces look like right now. I waited and heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Harry and Ron.

"What's the plan?" Harry asked.

"Bellatrix kept saying on how you two found something she thought was in her vault. So, I think that there is a horcruxes is in her vault. We are going to need to get the grumpy goblin's help."

We went to the room and there sat the goblin. I smiled at him and said,

"I have a barge for you. But we are going to need you help."

He gave me a look and then looked at Harry and Ron. I could see in his eyes that I interested him. I sighed and explained what I wanted him to help us with. We had a few arguments as I talked to him. Harry and Ron stood in the back and just listened. Harry spoke up here and there.

I sighed as I finally got the help we needed. I turned to Harry and Ron and walked out. They followed me. I sighed and sat down on the top of the steps. Harry sat next to me and asked,

"So, now what?"

"We recover for about another day and then head out. I want to make sure that Luna and Olivander get to their places first. Plus, I need to talk to Bill and Charlie about a few things." I explained.

Harry nodded and the asked,

"Are you alright? What you did at the Malfoy manor was incredible and then how you saved Dobby. There was a lot of pure magic there."

"I truly don't know what is going on but all I know is that I get these moment where my magic will take control of my body and it is usually a good thing." I explained the best I could.

Harry nodded, and we went back downstairs. There sat Charlie, Bill and Luna. They all turned to us and Luna smiled to me. She came over and gave me a smile and hug. It was warm and welcoming. I love having her a close friend.

"You go and kick some ass. I will see you soon when you come back to us. We will be ready for you when you do." Luna said whipping tears away.

I nodded and watched her disappear with Dobby. I turned to Charlie and he said,

"So now what Mione?"

"Harry, Ron and I will be staying here for one more day and then leaving. But we will be taking the goblin with us. I have plans for him." I explained.

They all nodded in the room. I sat down next to Bill and he passed me a letter. I read it and sighed. Bill and Charlie both snickered and Harry asked,

"What's so funny? Who's the letter from?"

"It's just Remus. He is so protective of me. You had to tell him. You know he would freak out like this." I sighed.

Charlie and Bill started to laugh at me. I looked at Harry and Ron and they both could not believe all the relationships that I have now since they left. You would never believe the people I consider friends now. I sighed and then saw another letter came out of the air. I grabbed it and opened it.

Hermione,

She got back safe. But shit is going down since word is going down that you are with the scar-head and boy-wonder. Be safe and we will be working in the shadows for you. I want to make sure that you are alright. I am so sorry that my crazy did that to you. I wish I could have helped in some way. Please write back soon.

Your friend,

Dragon

I just placed my head down onto the table and groaned. Charlie took it and read it. He rubbed my back and said,

"You know they got it. They will help the DA look after everyone. They are your shadow gaurds."

I couldn't help but laugh at his name for them. I looked up and wrote back. I need to tell him a few things and tell him that it was alright. I did not blame him. I sighed as I rubbed my arm. That scar was going to be there for the rest of my life.

I got my wand out and then tapped the paper and said,

"Proveho."

Harry came up to me and asked,

"What was that spell? I don't know it. Who wrote to you? If it's alright to ask."

"It's a spell I created to communicate with the others. That way no one from the ministry can see what we write. But we still write in code. Never know who will find it after. I usually burn mine. And the person who wrote me is one of my own spies. Charlie likes to call them my shadow guards because they are always where I need them in the shadows." I explained.

"So, who is your shadow guards?" Ron asked.

"I don't think it would be a good idea to share that idea." I shared.

Harry nodded but you could see that Ron did not agree with that. I gave Ron a look and said,

"Oh, don't give me that look. You wouldn't agree with the people I call friends now. I have made changes and I am proud of them. I am tired of how everyone looks at others in different ways because of their families or statue. Guess what, we are all in the same situation. We are all fighting a war here."

I was tired of talking about it and seeing that Ron just didn't agree with me. I went outside to get some fresh air. I didn't want to see anyone right now. I just wanted to be with people that understand what is going on. Harry and Ron have not been there with me and see what I was going through. I know that they were going through stuff but it's hard.

I felt arms around me while I looked out onto the beach. I leaned into Charlie's hold and just stood there quietly.