Chapter 28

We just escaped from Gringotts right before things really could get out of hand. As we road of off on the dragon. I looked to Harry and Ron and then I saw where the dragon was going. I looked down and saw a lake. I knew we had to get off this dragon before we got lost. I shout,

"JUMP!"

They both looked at me and then we all jumped into the water. I felt the cold water hit me and I quickly swam up to the shore. I looked around for Harry and Ron. They both were right beside me. I gave them a hug and then asked,

"What's next?"

"We need to go to Hogwarts. That is where we will find all our answers." Harry said.

I gave him a look and then got a piece of paper out of my bag. Harry looked at me and I said,

"We need to send a message out."

It quickly sent out and I got dried waiting for an answer. I looked to Harry and Ron. They were talking about how to go about getting into Hogwarts. I heard some stupid stuff and I couldn't help but laugh at them. Ron looked at me and asked,

"What's so funny?"

"It's just that you really don't know what is going on at Hogwarts, do you?" I asked.

They shock their heads no and then Harry asked,

"Why? What's happened?"

"Well, first off Snape is headmaster and there are death eaters in the castle as DADA teachers. They are also the enforcer of punishments. But if you walk right in it will not go well." I explained.

I thought about how to get in and then it came to me. A note appeared, and I grabbed it from the floor. I looked at the note and read,

They know you are with them. Be safe. We are waiting your orders. See you soon.

Dragon

I smiled to myself. It was a wonderful feeling to know that there was so much people that was behind me. I looked over to Harry and Ron and told them the plan. They looked at me confused and I grabbed their hands to apparate away.

We landed in Hogsmeade and you could hear alarms going off like a screeching cat. I covered my ears and dragged Harry and Ron to Hogs Head. I banged on the back door and there stood Aberforth. He stepped aside and then we quickly went inside. Aberforth gave me a look and then we heard a knock on the door. I quickly grabbed Harry's and Ron's arms and dragged them downstairs. You could hear Aberforth talking to someone. He was telling them that it was his patronus and that they were idiots for thinking it was something other than a goat.

"Where are we?" Ron asked.

"We are safe. That is all you need to know right now." I told him.

"Good to see that you are safe kid. The others told me that you were on your own for a little while." Abe said.

I gave him a smile to him and said,

"Yeah, good to see you still haven't gone all grey yet. Do you think you could get someone to come and get us?"

He nodded and then went over to the picture and whispered to the girl in it. She started to walk away and then she was gone. I looked to Abe. He smiled and said,

"Well, now you can relax and wait for her to come back. Someone should be coming too."

"Thanks Abe. There might be more coming through. I feel this is where it will all end. Be prepared. Warn the other shop keepers please." I said.

"You got it Hermione. We are ready for the end. It's about time." Abe said.

I nodded and sat down. Harry looked at me impressed and Ron was surprised at how Abe talked to me. I sighed and asked,

"What is with the look?"

"Well, it's different seeing people take orders from you. Harry never bossed people around." Ron stated.

I took a deep breath and then said,

"Ron I am not going to argue with you about this. Just listen carefully. I am not bossing anyone around. I stepped up when you and Harry left for the mission. They need someone to look up to. We are working together to get through the war. Now shut up and sit down."

Ron looked at me surprised. I was finally ready to stand up for myself. I was a new person because of this year and the war. Harry and Ron have not been around me this long. They have not seen the change that I went through. I got out of my thought when Harry said that they girl was coming back. I got up and ran over to the picture. It opened to see......