Chapter 11

"Well, Granger I think that we have a deal. What is it that I have to do?" He asked.

"All you have to do is be a spy for me and when you get something about 'him' or the boys you tell me right away." Hermione explained to Draco.

Draco nodded and told her everything he knew already. There wasn't much she already knew but there were a few new tidbits that could help her. Hermione smiled and finished eating in silence. They went their separate ways as they exit the kitchen. Hermione headed back to the common room. Once she got in there she saw the room go quiet and some of them were looking at the Daily Prophet. Hermione walked over to Ginny and Neville and asked,

"What's going on?"

Neville handed her the newspaper. Hermione worried the worse and looked down. There was a picture of Harry and Ron running out of the Ministry. They were sighted at the Ministry of Magic breaking into it. Hermione sighed. She was glad that they were alright for right now. She did not know what made them go to the Ministry but there was a reason. She looked over to Neville and said,

"They are alright."

Neville nodded and reassured her that they knew what they were doing. Hermione agreed with him. It was going to be a dangerous year and she still worried about Harry and Ron lives as well.

"We have to do something. This school is not Hogwarts anymore. We need to protect the younger students. They are more in danger then us." Hermione told Ginny and Neville.

They agree. They started to make some plans up for emergency reasons only. If they ever have to use the plans that mean the dark times are getting worse. Hermione took out a letter and started to read it.

Mione,

I hope you are alright and are not making too much trouble at Hogwarts. But I hope you are keeping yourself safe as well as the other students too. I know that you have a lot of concerns from your last letter. I was wondering if you see the Prophecy today? I was wondering if you are alright with the news about Harry and Ron? Our dear friends want to know if you know why they would want to break into the ministry like that?

The dragons are doing great. Tell Hagrid that the Norbert's' babies are doing great. They are growing like weeds. I will have to send you a picture of them to give to Hagrid one day. I know that will mean a lot him. All of the other dragons as the same as they always are. Love beating on us dragon tamers.

How are your classes? I hope you are not studying to hard where you pretty brain of yours don't fall out. But there is something I want to tell you but I don't know how to tell you in this letter but next time we talk we need to talk about something serious. Write back soon. Give my love to my little sister Ginny. Be safe and stick together.

Love your dragon tamer,

Charlie

Hermione was confused about what Charlie would have to talk to her about that was so important that could not be written a letter. I looked over to Ginny and said,

"What do you think that's about?"

Ginny shrugged and said,

"I don't know. That's weird about Charlie. I actually didn't know that you and Charlie wrote to each other."

"Yeah, ever since us getting to know each other this summer and he asked if he could." Hermione explained to her. She took a piece of parchment and started to write,

Charlie,

I am good. I hope the dragons are not beating you up too bad. I am not making too much trouble at Hogwarts. Enough to keep those horrible death eater teachers on their feet. I am trying my best here on keeping everyone safe. It's more like a school effort. We are all sticking together as a group and with the darkness at Hogwarts now we don't know what to do. It's different here. It doesn't feel like Hogwarts anymore. I have seen the Prophecy and it is really shocking. You can tell our dear friends that I have my theories but I am not going to tell them. Like Harry told them before he left, 'Dumbledore left us with the mission and if he did not tell any of you then you should be focused on the darkness.' Or I should say them with the mission. They did it for a reason and was after something there but I am not going to share anything.

That is great about the dragons and Norbert's' babies. I will definitely share that with Hagrid. He would love to have picture. It would lighten up his day if you sent those. I hope the dragons are not beating up you dragon tamers too bad. The dragons should know that you guys are the ones' that take care of them. If you are not there, then the dragons are screwed.

Classes are alright. Beside DADA. I have barely even studied this year believe it or not. I have been focusing my time and mind on keeping the school safe and have some light here so the darkness doesn't take over the whole school. I hope this news you want to talk about is good news because I am curious now that you mentioned it. What could we have to talk about in person dear Charlie Weasley? Hope everything is going well with the family and give my love to Miss Weasley and the others. Ginny says hi. You stay safe as well Charlie. I don't want you to get hurt or anything. Talk to you soon.

Love your bookworm,

Hermione

Hermione showed Ginny and she smile to Hermione. She barrowed Neville's owl and sent it out. They sat in the common room in silence before Ginny spoke up and asked,

"You really like my brother don't you?"

"What are you talking about? Which brother are you talking about? You have six of them." Hermione asked.

"Charlie, you really like him?" Ginny explained.

Hermione paused and thought about it. She recalled everything that they have been through together. Hermione had to admit that she did have a crush on Charlie. He is a handsome caring guy. She looked over to Ginny and saw a smile on Ginny's face. That could tell everything. Ginny got her answer by the look on her face.

"I think you would be great for my brother." Ginny told Hermione.

Hermione smiled to Ginny and said,

"I'm glad you like that idea. But I don't think he likes me that way."

They dropped the subject for now and went to bed. Ginny grabbed a piece of parchment and started to write a letter to her brother Charlie and sent it. The next day they woke up and went down to breakfast. All the Gryffindors walked together and sat at their table. The mail came and Hermione and Ginny both got letters. They read the letter and Ginny smile turned into a huge grin. Hermione looked over to Ginny and asked,

"What's with the big smile?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. Are you excited for this weekend Hogsmeade weekend?" Ginny asked.

The week flew by fast. It was the same old same. Hermione walked with the other Gryffindor's to classes and back to the common room. Then got tortured by the two death eaters for detentions and punishments. But nothing fazed Hermione. She stayed strong and brave for the other students. The weekend came and Ginny and Hermione was heading down to Hogsmeade. As they got down there Hermione recognized some and ran up to him. He engulfs her into a huge hug. There standing in front of Hermione was,