Chapter 29

Ron looked at me surprised. I was finally ready to stand up for myself. I was a new person because of this year and the war. Harry and Ron have not been around me this long. They have not seen the change that I went through. I got out of my thought when Harry said that they girl was coming back. I got up and ran over to the picture. It opened to see Neville.

"Neville! Good to see you." Harry said.

"We have been waiting for you." Neville said.

"Really?" Harry said surprised.

Neville gave him a look then looked to me.

"We have your shadows out and we are going word from the Order. Come on."

We followed Neville through the tunnels. Harry asked if these were new and he said they were just added because of the threat in Hogwarts. He turned to me and smiled. I nodded, and Neville said,

"Let's have some fun."

He opened the passage and you could hear Den said,

"Neville if you have more of Abs pineapple shit.... I don't think any of us could stomach it anymore."

I let out a laugh and everyone turned. They all starred at us and started to clap. We walked down and then everyone moved and there was Ginny.

"Harry?"

"What am I chop liver?!" Ron said loud enough for a few people around him.

Shamus spoke up and said,

"There is only one Potter. She has a lot of brothers."

Ron glared at him and right then Ginny said,

"They know something is going on. But they haven't realized it's you yet."

I nodded and went over to a radio. Colin gave me the walkie and I then spoke into it.

"The lighten had struck."

"Roger that Wonder Women." A voice said through the walkie.

I smiled to myself and saw Ron and Harry looking at me. I then said,

"A nickname from the twins."

I then told Ginny that I needed the cloak and that I was going to be stepping out for a second. She nodded and handed it to me. I slipped out of the door and went to down to the Slytherin's common room. There I waiting in an empty corridor for him.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"More or less. I need to know what is going on." I stated.

"Well, they know it was probably you three in Hogsmeade. But they don't have proof. I over heard Snape saying that he is going to be requesting everyone in the Great Hall soon for an announcement." Draco shared.

"Thanks Dragon. I really appreciate everything. Tell the others to on guard right now. The first sign of danger we have to get the underage kids to safety." I explained.

"Got it. Be safe Mione." He told me giving me a hug.

I quickly ran back to the Room of Requirements. There waiting for me was the Order. I looked around and spotted Charlie. I quickly ran up to him. He wrapped his arms around me. I felt so much safer in his arms. No one said a word to us. I looked up into his eyes and asked,

"You okay?"

"Yeah, you?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

I got out of his arms and then saw Harry and Ron in the corner planning something. I walked up to them and asked,

"What's the plan?"

"We want to keep everyone safe. Ron and I are just going to slip in and out." Harry started to say.

"No Harry. No more of this. We are a team. I have been here with Ginny, Neville, and Luna keeping this school safe and you can not just come in here and think it will be your way. I am putting a stop to that. Look around everyone here has faced a lot of shit and we are still ready to fight. You still don't get it Harry. You are not going to be doing this alone." I spoke up.

Harry looked around and saw everyone that was here. He nodded and I think it finally clicked that he was not alone in this war. That we all were in this together. He then looked back at me and asked,

"What's the plan then?"

"Well, my spies told me that Snape will be rounding up the whole school soon. I think that is the moment where the war is going to begin. This is the final attack. Our first priority is to protect the younger kids who should not be around the war. But if not everyone shows up then Snape will know something is up. So Harry you will go with the Gryffindors and try to stay hidden until right moment. The Order and I will be waiting outside the Great Halls doors to back you up." I explained.

Everyone nodded and went to it. Charlie grabbed my hand I turned to him. He gave me a smile and said,

"After all of this I will find you alright."

I nodded and then went to talk to Kingsley.

*Third POV*

Everyone was in the Great Hall. Snape was talking about if anyone has seen Harry that they should speak up now. Right then Harry came out of the crowd.

"You should not be standing there where he stood. You are a traitor to him." Harry said angerly.

Snape whipped his wand out and then McGonagall stepped forward to protect Harry. They started to have this big duel. Snape escaped and right then you knew the battle has begun.

*A/N: The battle will be happening next chapter. I feel that in a few more chapters this story will be ending. But I promise you all Charlie and Hermione's fans I will write another ship of them.*