Chapter 20

I started to walk down the halls and started to wander around. I did not know where I was going. Right then I felt someone following me. I whipped my wand out and turned around to see that it was Draco standing there. I sighed and said,

"You are lucky. I could have hurt you."

"Sorry, next time I will make a lot of noise and let everyone know that we are communicating with each other." Draco suggested.

I glared at him and did not say anything at first but then I spoke up and asked,

"What do you want?"

"I thought you would like to know that the snatchers are on high alert for your two best friends. Since the sighting, they have been keeping an eye out on him. They ever have Greyback with them."

I sighed and thanked Draco. He was a big help for me to keep tabs on everything with the other side right now. I continued to walk down the hall to see what has been going on. Right then I heard some screams. I ran in the direction that the screams were coming from. Right there was Crabbe and Goyle torturing a second year. I glared and casted a spell towards the two.

"Now how is that fair. There are two of you and only one of him. Plus, he is younger then you are. How about you go against someone your own talents. But wait I don't think monkeys know how to fight with magic. I guess you are out of luck." I said with a sly smirk.

They did not say a word but right then the duel started. I ran down the hall and ducked into the shadows. I heard their footsteps coming. The silence was getting to me. I waited for the right moment.

"Where did she go?" Goyle asked.

"That stupid Mudblood can't be that far." Crabbe stated.

I stepped out and knocked them down with a jelly leg jinx. I hovered over them and said,

"Don't forget who you are dealing with."

I walked away to go find the kid that was hurt. I found him scared in the corner. I kneeled and asked,

"Are you alright? What's your name? What house are you in?"

He looked at me and said

"I'm Chase. I'm a Hufflepuff."

"Come with me. I can take you somewhere safe and you can get some help." I said taking his hand.

We walked quietly back to our hideout. I went in first and everyone turned to look. I smile to reassure them that everything is alright. Ginny, Neville, and Luna came running up to me and asked,

"You alright?"

"Yeah, but my friend here Chase needs to get some help here. He needs looked at. Crabbe and Goyle were torturing him." I explained letting Chase go with one of the others.

I sighed and sat down on the side of a cot. Luna placed a hand on my shoulder and said,

"They are going to be alright. We are going to stick together and get through the rough time."

I nodded and said,

"Well, I just hope that the boys are alright and they are sticking together."

I nodded and then went through the tunnels to go and see Aberforth in his pub. I sat down in the basement waiting. He came down looking at me.

"How can I help you?" He asked.

"I just needed a breather. I know this is the only place I can. Is that alright?" I asked.

He nodded and went back up. He turned and told me that if I need him then if I need him then to yell. I nodded and sighed. This was where I could take a breath from everything and think everything through. I was doing a lot of research down here. This was where everything I could find do all my research from Dumbledore's books. Aberforth allowed me to hide all of Dumbledore's special books. I stayed there for a while until Neville got me to have our annual meeting with everyone in the room that stayed.