Chapter 18

*Hermione's POV*

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I looked around and saw that I was still in the common room. I looked up and saw that Charlie was still asleep. The other night came back to her. She smiled to him and just looked at Charlie for a minute. He looked so peaceful. Charlie opened his eyes and smiled to me and said,

"Morning Mione."

"Morning. How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Very well. How about you?" He asked me.

"It was great. I haven't slept that long in for a long time." I admitted.

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs. We both looked up to see that it was half of the Gryffindors awake starring at us. I couldn't help but blush a little bit. I stood up from the couch and smiled to them all. No one said a word to me. Ginny came over with Neville and asked,

"Did you two sleep down here all night?"

I just nodded and I could see that Ginny was smiling. I just shook my head and then faced Charlie. He stood up and said,

"I better get going. I told Bill I would come and visit him today and I am already late."

I smiled to him and looked to Ginny and Neville and said,

"I will make sure that he gets out safe."

Ginny nodded and handed me the map. I nodded and lead Charlie out of the common room. I opened the map and looked down. Everything looked cleared. We walked quietly down the corridors. Right then I looked down at when we turn the corner we would be bumping into McGonagall. I looked to Charlie and he understood to hide. I faced McGonagall and she smiled to me then to the corner where Charlie was at.

"It's alright boy. No one is here that will hurt you. The twins are in a meeting with Snape. You two have time. But I would get him out as soon as possible." McGonagall stated with a smile.

I nodded and took Charlie's hand. We quickly walked off smiling. I got Charlie to one of the quickest way out. I sighed and said,

"It was great to see you. Thanks for coming."

"Well, it was great to see you as well Mione. I missed you a lot. We had a great time over the summer. It sucks that we don't get to see each other a lot. But I think after this war it will change." He said.

I smiled and nodded. I knew that from that moment that my feeling for Charlie has grown. He was a big part of my life now. I watched him go down the tunnel. I sighed and went down the corridor smiling.

*Charlie's POV*

I got to Bill's safe and sound. I knocked on the door and waited. Bill opened the door a little bit and asked,

"When we were both in school who is the one teacher that we both had a crush on?"

"I hate to admit it but McGonagall."

Right then the door opened and Bill stood there. I walked in and looked around. The new place looked amazing. It was a small cabin that was perfect for those two. I was so happy for those two. Bill found the one that truly loved him and he loved her back as much. He took me to the kitchen and that was where saw Fleur. She smiled at me and said,

"Hello Charlie. How are you?"

"I'm great. How are you? I hope my dear brother here is treating you well." I said with a smirk.

She giggled and Bill spoke up and said,

"I am a great husband. I worship the floor she walks on."

"I am only kidding. I know that you would do anything for Fleur." I reassured him.

Fleur smirked at me and asked,

"What has you all smiley?"

Bill looked at the me and saw what Fleur saw. He grinned and asked,

"Could this smile be why you were late this morning? Please brother do tell why you are so happy today?"

I did not know what to tell them. I sighed and thought about it. I knew why I was smiling but I did not know if I should tell the others on why I was smiling. Hermione was a special witch that I had strong feelings for. But I also knew that my little brother Ron had feelings for her too. I just did not know what to do. I sighed and looked to Fleur and Bill. They were waiting for a response.

"Well, I visited someone that we all know. Someone that knows how to make me smile." I said.

"Oh really, who would this someone be?" Bill asked excited.

He looked over to Fleur and she was grinning too. I think they might know who it was. I sighed and said,

"It was Hermione. I broke into Hogwarts to see Hermione. I wanted to see how she was."

They both were grinning and Bill said,

"So you do admit that you have feelings for our dear Granger."

"Oh shut up. I wanted to keep her updated. I was worried because she has not been getting some of our letters. Someone has been intersecting them. She needed to know about Harry and Ron but she already found out by the newspaper." I admitted.

"Well, if you want to know. Fleur and I think that you would be great for Hermione. You are someone she needs in her life." Bill admitted.

I grinned to those two and said,

"Thanks guys, that means a lot to me. I think it would mean a lot to Hermione as well. But please don't tell anyone else about it. I don't want to hurt Ron. We all know he has feelings for her. But I don't think she has the same feelings for him."

"Well, we all know that. But your secret is safe with us. How is our dear Granger and sister? I know you saw Ginny too. "Bill asked.

"They are both alright with what is going on. But it is not great. Death eaters are teaching and the Slytherins are ruling the school. Hermione and her friends are doing their best." I told him.

Right then a note appeared on the table out of nowhere. We did not know where it came from or who it was from. I first casted some spells to make sure it was not dangerous and then picked it up.

Charlie,

This is going to the new way to contact us all. I already sent a message to the Order to update them. We are going to be taking the students into hiding at Hogwarts. We will be in RoR if you are looking for me. I will talk to you soon. The way to send a letter like this is to think of the person you want to send it too and tap your wand saying 'proveho'. Stay safe.

Mione