Chapter 24

We woke up in a dungeon sort of place. I could not recognize where we were at. I looked around and saw it was dark. I whispered quietly,

"Luna?"

"Hermione, is that you?" Luna asked.

A light appeared and it hovered over me. I looked at it strange and heard another voice,

"You have a powerful gift."

I turned to see Olivander there. I ran over to him to see if he was alright. It looked like he has been here for a while. I felt bad. I saw Luna sitting now far from him. She scooted close to us and gave me a hug. Olivander looked at us and said,

"I am glad you are all alright. I was worried that you two would not have woken up."

"What?! How long have we been here?" I asked.

"For about a week I think." Olivander told us.

I did not know what to say. I could not believe this. What has happened all this time. I was wondering where we were at and who had us. I had my ideas but I was not sure for sure. All I knew was that I had to get all of us out of here.

"Everything will be alright. I promise. We will figure a way out of here." I told them.

"Good luck with that. I have been stuck here for a while." Another voice said from behind me.

We turned to look at a goblin. I gave him a glare and said,

"I don't care for your negativity. I will find a way out and that is it."

Luna tried not to laugh. I turned to Olivander and asked,

"Where are we anyway?"

"The Malfoy Manor." He said quietly.

Right then we heard noise and the light vanished. I looked at where the light was. I was confused how I did that. I didn't even have my wand and I was still not great at wandless magic. This reminded me of the time in Hogsmeade when we were under attack.

"They can go down here. Get the girl. She will be more of use if they don't want to talk." A women's voice said.

You could hear footsteps coming down. A little light gleamed and there stood Peter Pettigrew with Harry and Ron. He through them down and something grabbed me and started to drag me up. I looked beside me and saw it was a Death Eater. I passed Harry and Ron. They both gave me a sorrow look. It was like they were apologizing with their eyes.

I entered a big room and there was everyone there. I looked over to see Draco and his family. They just stood in the corner. I did not make eye contact, but I knew he was worried and you could see that his mother was worried as well.

"You will tell me everything or I will be doing it the fun way." Bellatrix said pinning me down.

"NEVER!" I screamed.

Right then I felt a stabbing pain. Bellatrix was using a knife to carve into my arm. I tried not to scream or yell. But I could not hold back the tears. She was torturing me for information I did not know. I let out a scream.

*Harry's POV*

I could not believe that Hermione was here. We tried to keep her safe but I could not do that. I looked over to Ron and right behind him was Luna. I ran over to her and gave her a hug and asked,

"What are you doing here?"

"Hermione and I got kidnapped by those goons. We have been here for a week about." Luna said and shuttered when we heard Hermione's screaming.

I was so worried about Hermione. She did not know anything about what we were doing. It was all my fault. Hermione has been through so much already and here she is sacrificing so much more.

"Harry Potter Sir!" A voice said from a distance.

I turned to see Dobby standing there. I smiled and said,

"Dobby down here."

He appeared right in front of me. I asked him,

"Take them somewhere safe first. Then come back to us."

Ron whispered a place to Dobby and he nodded. I gave Ron a look and he told me to trust him. I nodded and waited by the stairs for Dobby to come back. We heard a noise and Peter came rolling down unconcise. I smiled to myself.

"Who gets his wand?" Dobby asked.

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

*Hermione's POV*

I laid on the hard cold floor. I was scared and angry now. I could feel my magic boil up in me. I have never felt so much power before. I heard noise coming from behind me. I felt a tug onto my arm. I looked up and saw Harry there. I quickly got up and saw everyone fighting. I could not hold all of the magic in anymore.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

All you saw was the Death Eaters knocked out and I was standing between it. I did not know what to think. I took Harry's hand and we were gone. We landed on a beach. I looked around. I knew exactly where we were. I quickly let go of Harry's hand and ran up to the house.

"Hermione wait."

I did not listen to Harry. The doors swung open and I just ran into his arms. I could hear Harry and Ron coming up from behind me. Bill let go of me and smiled at me.

"You gave us a scare little cub." Bill said.

I just gave him a glare for using my nickname. Bill just smiled and let us in. I was stopped by Ron. He pointed to Harry. I ran over to him and saw Dobby laying on the ground. He was dying. I did not know what to say or do. I leaned down and took his hand.

Right then I felt energy surging through me. Dobby's wound started to heal up. He opened his eyes and smiled. Harry looked at me and none of us could believe it. I felt the magic dim and everything went blank.