Chapter 27

Today was when we were leaving Shell Cottage. I loved it here, it was peaceful. I wish I could stay here for a while longer. But I had a responsibility to do. I had to get through this war and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I felt arms wrap around me and I turned to see that it was Charlie. I smiled at him and he placed a kiss on my forehead. He was so sweet.

"Hermione before you leave can I talk to you?" Charlie asked.

I nodded, and we walked down the beach. My hand fit perfect into his. It was like we were made for each other. I felt safe around him. He made me feel happy and loved. I knew with everything that is going on that I should share my feeling to him. But I did not know how he felt about me.

I sat on the sand with Charlie and then asked,

"What is it that you want to talk about?"

"With everything that is going on with this war I just wanted to say a few things before it was too late." Charlie began.

I stopped him from there and said,

"Charlie, please do not think like that. I will come back, and you will be fine. But I do want to also say something to you. I have loved the connection we have formed with each other and I think...."

Charlie grabbed my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him and started to passionately kiss him back. We broke apart after a while and he spoke up first and said,

"Hermione, I am falling for you and I think I love you. Please just promise me that after everything is through that you will find me."

"We will find each other. Charlie, I love you too and I would be no where with out you. You have gotten me through a lot this year." I shared.

Charlie grinned grew and I wrapped my arms around him and just sat there for a few minutes. I sighed and said,

"I have to go. But I promise you I will come back to you. We will always find each other Charlie."

"Always. I will be thinking about you." Charlie said.

We got up and walked back to Harry and the others. I gave Fleur a hug before leaving. I walked over to Bill and whispered,

"Keep an eye on him for me please?"

"Of course, and it's about time." He whispered back.

I laughed lightly and stood by Harry and Ron. I looked at Charlie one last time and mouthed 'I Love You'.

We vanished to Diagon Alley to start our new mission. This was going to be a hard time for me and everyone else. I could only think of Charlie and he was going to be in my thoughts. I felt this feeling in my heart and I knew that he was my true love.