Kai x reader "You threw her."

So hello my loyal readers! I plan to update every Friday or Saturday night because I have free time then!

Y/S- your school
Y/M- your team mascot
I think that's it for this one.
You do not have any powers in this one.

-Y/N POV-
It was a heated basketball tournament game for Y/S the Y/M. It was to win the whole tournament and get the trophy. Your coach had already given up and said: " This game is simply going to be entertainment." They were a better team by far. He had a team plagued by injuries so there was 7 of you. You were playing constantly without a break. The refs had been making bad calls against your team. The other team was way ahead. Your team had barely scored but were trying. You were the best at defense on your team. No offense. You hated offense. Your boyfriend, Kai, and his friends were in the stands cheering you on. This is the first game of yours he had been to. They were laying low since everybody knew they were the ninja, so he didn't get to come very often. It was just after half time. 3rd quarter going strong even though you were losing horribly.
You had the ball gripped tight in your hands because it was just passed to you. A girl bigger than you from the opposing team comes and tries to rip it out. You fight for a minute. The whistle to quit is blown. The other girl rips it out of your hands. It sends you to the ground. Hitting your head. Everything in the world that ever made you scared or made your anxiety flare-up was there. Everything hit you like a truck full of bricks. You laid there for a split second, then you panicked. Crying. Tears. You were having a panic attack. And everybody was going to witness it.

-Kai POV-
The 3rd quarter of my girlfriends game had just started up. She was doing amazing. Her parents were sitting a few rows over. They knew about us but didn't like us drawing attention in public. Especially me with all my fangirls. Her father was very mad about the calls in the game. None of it was fair. I was extremely mad about a few of them but kept them to myself. It resumes the game from my thoughts. She had just got a rebound. I leaned over to Lloyd and whispered: "I've got a good one huh?" I smirked. He and Y/N always had a brother-sister relationship. Kai and you had just been closed in a different way. Lloyd just smiled.
She was near the side of the court, a girl had gripped onto the ball she was holding. They fought until the refs blew the whistle. The girl who was trying to steal the ball was victorious as Y/N flew to the ground. A wave of silence flew over the gym. I was probably the most scared in the whole place. Then she started crying. Her teammates ran over to her and picked her up by the arms. Her coach met her halfway on the court to walk her back to the bench. The other ninja just looked at me. I got up and pushed my way out of the stands and down to court where they had resumed the game. I ran across the sideline to the bench where she was. Zane and Lloyd close behind. Zane because he could scan her for injury and Lloyd to talk to her since I was so mad. She was on the bench. Knees tucked up to her chest. Holding a team water bottle, slowly drinking from it. I was pacing the sidelines waiting for the next quarter to end. They were breaking since the 3rd quarter had just ended. I went to the girl who threw her. She instantly recognized me. "Omg! You are Kai! You're the fire ninja!"
The girl screamed in excitement.
"Not important."
I said gruffly.
I raised my voice.
"You threw her to the ground!"
I practically yelled.
"Uh duh, I wanted the ball! But why does it matter? She's a nobody! I am somebody! I deserve to be yours!"
She yelled back to me.
"Well, THAT'S my GIRLFRIEND!"
She sat back down on the bench.
I returned to her side. Her coach was asking if she wanted to play and she nodded no.
Lloyd came and scooped her up and sat down with her right next to the bench.
"You okay?"
He whispered.
She just shrugged.
I slid down and joined them on the floor.
"It's okay."
I whispered to her.
She just hugged me.

Well, this took two days to do this and wattpad is sucking with jumping up the page when I'm writing. Ugh. Oh well. I hope you liked it.