Lloyd x reader -changing it up-

So I saw the new trailer for Son's of Garmadon. I'm hyped. So I thought of this.

-Y/N POV-
"Woah, Lloyd's finally hit puberty. Jay announced as he did outside Wu's old tea shop, except this time it was true.
So let me explain.
My boyfriend is the green ninja the one and only. Was gold, long story short he got that power sadly taken away? We started dating because I went up and made my move. And he fell in love, the same here. For the last few months, he's had a trend so to say. He's been growing his hair out. I've always loved his hair. He doesn't even have to style it for it to look good. And I wish I was joking. The boy could've put him in it before going to sleep and wake up with it completely missing. No trace anywhere, no one touched his hair. It does its own thing. Well, his trend has gotten out of hand. From the above the eyes clean-cut style swooped to one side, tiny curled ends, went to something else. It was long, down to almost his shoulders, near the base of his neck curled up. He had a lot of bang hair so he kept to off to one side. Still, have little minor sweeps in the top but not as prominent. I honestly loved it. It was nice to play with, run my fingers through it. Feel how silky his natural hair is.
Back to today.
He has styled his hair long for about a month or 2 now and everybody is used to it. It was a kinda early morning but I could never tell. The bounty is in the air, closer to the sun rising so not a big deal most of the time. This was not one of those mornings. I was asleep next to Lloyd in bed. We had fallen asleep cuddling and watching "Friends." He cleared his throat as I still searched for sleep.
I groaned, telling him I needed more sleep.
"Go back to sleep, I'm going to breakfast."
He told me.
Then he kissed me on the forehead, closed the curtains blocking the sun, and left. Leaving me cold without his presence. Something seemed off about him. Maybe it was his voice. It was weird. This kid has "already hit puberty." His body has, well kinda, he voice didn't dramatically drop as most boys do. His body and mind aged so that's defiantly not it. I rolled over. Throwing the thought away.
At least trying to.
I rolled over once more. Groaning in defeat that I was up.
I put on sweat pants emerged into the kitchen just to enjoy my breakfast to seem some kind of problem. Everybody is confused. I open the tiny door from the hall to the kitchen and softly close it. Because Nya was still asleep. For a minute or 2 at least.
I was immediately questioned by Jay.
"What did you do to Lloyd??!!!"
He practically yelled into my face. I and Lloyd were both notorious prank pullers. Never on each other.
I walked over to the toaster, popped was about to put in my Eggo waffle when,
"Yeah, we agreed never to prank each other, while being in a relationship."
A deep, smooth voice said.
Needless to say, the cold Eggo waffle hit the floor. I dropped it. That was my boyfriend.
And his new voice.
"Woah. Lloyd finally hit puberty."
Jay announced so proudly of his finding.
"Are you sure about that?"
Kai questioned.
He turned to me.
"Not one of your pranks?"
I'm pretty sure he was wishing it was a prank because Lloyd sounded amazing. I nodded a "no." To Kai.
"Guys, it's not Y/N, quit blaming her. Nobody did anything anyways."
Lloyd spoke once again. The room going quiet for him to speak.
"Who does the voice belong to? Cause he sounds like a hunk."
Nya said while rubbing the existing sleep out of her eyes. Cole died laughing. Jay took offense. I smiled. Zane just shook his head as he picked up my Eggo. Lloyd rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly to the accusation.
"That's me Nya."
He told her. She looked kinda embarrassed after that. Jay still mad.
"How is it even possible?"
Nya asked.
"Well, I think it's because his mind registered his actual age, just hit puberty, making the voice change."
Zane enlightened us.
I nodded.
"Seems about right."
Nya agreed.
Jay still looked butt hurt after the situation.
"I don't care what the reason is, but I like it."
I told him.

Sorry this is kinda short and interesting