-Lloyd x reader- drunk

So this is going to be a little different than your average one. I hope you like it.

-Y/N POV-
I worked at a small restaurant/bar, and it also above it, housed the ninja team. I had a tiny crush on one of the team members. It was Lloyd, it has a tiny one. His perfect blond hair, his emerald eyes. He kinda had a closed off personality. He was pretty close with the team, but not with the girl who just assisted, the manager PJ with the bar. I was just another girl to him. I sighed for the fifteenth time that night.
"Something wrong?"
PJ asked me, concerned.
I shrugged.
"Nope."
She looked at me for a minute, then let it go. I sat there and watched her polish the last tables. I wasn't too inspired to do anything right now, I had my mind on other things.
She started to flip the chairs up onto the tables, I ran over and started assisting. I had nothing better to do.
"Thanks Y/N."
PJ told me, smiling.
"Your-
I was cut off by the sound of the doorbell ringing.
"Sorry, we are closed."
I said to the person who I had my back to.
I turned around to see who it was and it was none other than Lloyd.
My face lit up in happiness. I didn't even realize that I was sprinting towards him and hugging him tightly. His emerald eyes met my e/c ones. I blushed then released him.
"So how was your day?"
I asked Lloyd. A grin evident on my face waiting for his answer.
"Meh."
He said putting his katana in its sheath. I bit my lip in worry. I hated it when he had a bad day because it made me feel bad.
"Do you want a drink?"
PJ asked, as she finished flipping the last that I dropped when I saw Lloyd.
"Nope."
He said, making his way towards the stair well. He started to march up the steps when,
"Wait, Y/N can make you a drink!"
PJ shouted. He turned around near the third step.
"She will?"
He asked, his stoic expression only faltering slightly. 
"Yup!"
PJ shouted.
"Nope!"
I shouted. He slowly came back down the stairs and sat on one of he bar stools.
I sprinted up to PJ.
"PJ I have never mixed drinks before!"
I shouted frantically at her.
"Eh, you've seen me do it one thousand times Y/N. You can do it."
She shrugged. She threw the wet towel next to the sink and walked up the stairs. Leaving only me and Lloyd. I smiled nervously, I picked up liquor bottles. Colors brimmed up to the rim on various bottles. Sweat had now formed on my brow. I had never done this before! I shouted in my mind. Lloyd looked up at me and smirked.
My hands shaking, I picked up various bottles. Using all of the bottle, or half, or nearly a fourth of each bottle. I put them in the mixer, mixing the potentially toxic mixture up, and pouring it out.
I slid the glass cup over to him.
"I'll probably kill him."
I thought rolling my eyes.
After a few horrible moments, he said something.
"I like it."
He said nodding. He then proceeded to drink the rest of the glass. Slamming it down too hard. Nearly breaking it.
I winced at the sudden impact.
"Thanks."
He said with his voice slightly slurred.
Frick.
I just got him drunk. He took one of his katanas out of the sheath and used it as a cane.
I noticed this immediately, since he was leaving holes in the wooden floor that I would have to apologize to PJ for later. I threw the cup and the mixer in the sink.
"Wait Lloyd! Let me help you!"
I called after him. The katana was ripped out of the ground and wasn't reinserted so I take that as a yes. I sprinted up to the 3rd stair where he was with a lopsided grin spread across his face.
"Hi Y/Nnnnnnnn~"
He called to me, his speech was slurred heavily. I put his arm my shoulders and started heaving him up the stairs towards his room.
"Weeeeeee~"
He shouted as I heaved him up the stairs.
He stunk like alcohol. It would've permanently damaged my sense of smell.
I finally got to his room, nothing but moon light coming through the blinds.
I threw him down on his bed, and then I realized. His grip on my shoulders hadn't broken.
I squeaked as I was taken down onto the bed with him.
His fingers stroked my face.
"Your pretty~"
His breath being a solid cloud of alcohol.
"I gotta go to my own room Lloyd."
I whispered to him.
"Nope."
He replied, wrapping his arms around me tighter. I wasn't getting out of here.
Wait, did he call me pretty? It was probably the alcohol talking anyways. I shrugged it off. I noticed how his chest rose and fell, showing he was asleep. I made the best out my situation and went to sleep.

"Mornin"
A deep voice called to me. I was met by the blinding sunlight when I woke up.
"Good morning."
I replied. Wait. What happened.
I looked over to the other side of the bed. There was my crush, Lloyd.
I blushed.
He cleared his throat.
"Um, did I do anything to you?"
I laughed slightly.
"You call me beautiful, that was about it."
He sighed.
"Okay good, I've been wondering ever since I got up if I did anything to you."
I smiled at him. Silence hung in the air for a minute.
"Can I ask you a question?"
I asked Lloyd.
He nodded.
"Did you mean it?"
He sighed, running his fingers through his long blond hair.
"Might is well tell you. Yes, I've meant to tell you this for so long. I've loved you for a long time."
I smiled at him.
"I love you too."
His face lit up.
He planted a soft kiss on my lips. He tasted sweet even though he had alcohol the night before.

Thanks for reading!