Lloyd x Reader -sore-

Heyyy I'm not dead but I've had a lot of crap lately to do. And guess what? It's summer! MORE WRITING

-Y/N POV-
Me and Lloyd had been dating for a few month now, and it was great honestly. Me and Lloyd loved each other so much, it was just so nice. Our shared apartment was decorated with tiny plastic tiny dinosaurs, and childish stuff it was hilarious. We weren't what 22 year olds were supposed to be in the eyes of society.
Today we were going to meet Kai at a coffee shop in down town Ninjago.
We were walking hand and hand down the sidewalk to the small coffee shop that was on the corner. In all honesty, I was probably going to order hot chocolate. Coffee was a little too much caffeine for me. Lloyd would follow in suit. We both loved hot chocolate.
"You know what's a good show?"
I asked him as he entered the coffee shop.
"What?"
He asked.
"Young Justice."
I smirked as we spotted Kai across the coffee shop. The smell of coffee overloaded my senses. I went up to the register and ordered two hot chocolates and two cookies.
I paid and went and found my seat across the table from Kai. Him and Lloyd were already talking up a storm.
"I finally let Jay date Nya."
I snickered as I sat down. Kai was too protective of Nya even though Nya protected herself.
"You have no room to laugh Y/N. Your house has cat posters on the wall."
I rolled my eyes. He always thought it was dumb how he decorated my apartment with Lloyd.
Jay came over once and racked all of my tiny dinosaurs off my desk.
And replaced them with bigger ones.
Jay was my favorite brother beside Lloyd of course. But I didn't consider him a brother anymore.
That's why I was kinda disappointed when Lloyd said we were meeting Kai. I'd rather meet Jay and talk comics and plastic dinosaurs. The hot chocolates and cookies arrived.
"You seriously didn't get coffee at a coffee shop?"
Kai asked raising his scared eyebrow.
"So? Sue me Smith."
I said taking a bite out of my warm cookie.
"Man."
Lloyd said while stretching.
"My legs are sooooo sore."
He complained as he reached for his drink.
"Why?"
Kai asked, as he picked up his coffee cup.
Me and Lloyd exchanged glances.
He turned to his side and spit coffee everywhere.
"Oh my First Spinjitzu Master, did you guys? You know."
He said making gestures with his hands.
"Did you do the frickle frackle?"
He asked eagerly.
My face turned to a frown.
"What no! We went to this huge trampoline park yesterday. It was so much fun!"
I exaggerated.
"Yeah."
Lloyd added.
"We jumped for hours! We showed each other backflips, front flips, side flips. We played the usual trampoline games. It was a lot of fun."
He finished.
Kai just sat down his coffee cup.
"You guys are so childish."
I grinned at Lloyd. He grinned back.
"We know."
He answered for me.
After Kai scolded us for being 4, we walked back to our apartment.
I put up the keys.
"I love you even thought you are childish Y/N."
He said leaning down to me.
"The same here Lloyd."
Our lips met.
"You taste like hot chocolate."
We said at the same time.
"JINX!"
We shouted at the same time.

And I hope you liked this.