c h a p t e r 7.

Seohee~

It's the weekends but of course the CEO doesn't get a break, and so does the assistant.

"Apparently there's a welcome party for me later, do you have anything to wear?" Guanlin asked as he knocked on my apartment door.

"What makes you think that I don't have anything?" I opened the door, and showed him the dresses in my closet.

"It's a formal party- you clearly have nothing to wear for it." Just because you're rich, doesn't mean you can just degrade my clothes.

"Fine- then I won't go." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll get Nina to buy you something. You have to be there, you're my assistant. Also, find a date."

"In like seven hours? Are you crazy?!" I screamed.

"Go find a way." He glared at me then left. That asshole! Just because he's handsome, he thinks it's that easy.

Woojin

Are you going to the party
later?

Not sure

Are you?

Well

Of course you are

You're his assistant

Yeah I guess

Do you have a date?

Nope

Can you be my date?

Pleaseeeee

Okay fine

Do I pick you up?

No, I have to go there early

So we'll just meet there then?

I suppose

Alright then

See you later!

You too:)

Knock*

"What now-"

"Here's your dress- and wait a second" She clapped her hands, and about three more people came in. "He will be doing your hair, she will be doing your nails, and she will be doing your makeup. Chop chop, we don't have enough time!"

The stylists took me to the vanity, and immediately started giving me a makeover.

"Also, your gown is right here- it's yours to keep. Alrighty, I'll go now. See you later." She put a box on my bed, and I waved her goodbye before she left.

After they did my hair and makeup, I went to the bed and opened up the box. I looked at the dress and was in shock- it's the most beautiful thing I've ever owned.

I went to the washroom to change, and was so shocked that it perfectly fitted me.