c h a p t e r 35.

Seohee~

"So is it true?" I asked Woojin about what Seongwoo told me.

"It's true, but that was before. I'm not like that anymore- I promise." He tried to hug me, but I backed away.

"How would I know if you're not lying?"

"Don't you trust me?" I could already feel him getting a bit frustrated.

"I'm not sure if I do..."

"Fine! Then go ahead and leave me for that Edward guy. This whole time that we've been together, he's all you've ever thought of. I'm your boyfriend, but why does it seem like you always trust him more?"

"Because he's a great person."

"And I'm not? Is that what you're trying to say? Well I'm sorry if I'm not rich or perfect-"

"We weren't talking about Guanlin here, we're talking about you!" I couldn't help but to raise up my voice.

"But he's more important to you anyways! Plus, you always talk about him, so why don't we just do it now?"

"Unbelievable."

"You know what- I've already bought you a ring, because I actually wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, but it seems like you're doubting me..."

"So then, what are we going to do about it?"

"Let's break up."

______________________

Guanlin~

Ring*

"Hey, Donghan. Why'd you call?" I asked over the phone.

"Are you at home?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm at the same bar we went to last time, and Mia's here by herself. She's getting really wasted, and I didn't know if you knew that she's here."

"What! Can you keep an eye on her? I'll be there right away." I hanged up the call, and immediately took my car keys and ran to the parking lot.

I quickly, but safely drove to the destination.

What is she doing there anyways?

I arrived a few minutes later, and ran inside the bar to try and find her. Donghan waved his arms up to get my attention, and I finally saw him with Seohee. She's already knocked out.

"Thanks for taking care of her." I told Donghan, and he nodded and went back to his friends.

I carried her on my back like before, and took her to my car. She's gotten worse now than the last time she got drunk.

This time, she didn't puke anywhere surprisingly. Once we arrived at my apartment unit, I laid her down on the bed, and immediately went to the kitchen to bring her a glass of water.

"Woojin-ah." She mumbled at me.

"This isn't Woojin..." I whispered, but she didn't really hear it.

"I'm sorry," She started crying. "I promise I'll start trusting you more- whatever happened in the past, that was before. I'm sorry for not understanding what you're going through, I was just overwhelmed at that moment, I didn't really mean the things that I've said to you."

"Seohee..."

"I love you, and I do want to spend the rest of my life with you. Yes, I still have feelings for Guanlin, but the person I love now is you, not him."

Well, that hurts.

I wasn't ever expecting these kinds of drunken confessions.

"Woojin-ah, please forgive me... I didn't mean to hurt you." She started bawling, and I actually felt really bad.

"It's okay."

"If it wasn't for me, none of this would have happened."

"Stop blaming yourself for everything."

_____________________

Seohee~

I woke up the next day with a really bad headache... and I'm in Guanlin's room again.

The same thing has happened before.

I looked over to my side, and saw him lying down on the ground.

Did he pick me up from the bar again? How drunk was I last night? Did I do anything stupid again?

And shit, what have I said to Woojin?

I need to talk to him as soon as possible, I need to fix what I've done-

"Seohee, lay back down." Guanlin rubbed his eyes while getting up from the floor.

"Why am I here?" I pulled the comforter up a bit more to cover the top half of my body, since it's actually really cold.

"Donghan called last night, apparently you were getting wasted at the bar... by yourself" He looked at me with disappointment. "What happened?"

"Woojin broke up with me." The emotions started to flood over me again, but I held myself back from crying.

"Why?"

"It was my mistake. I judged him too quickly, and I might have really hurt him."

"Stop doing that."

"I'm trying.

"Not that- I meant stop hiding it."

"Hiding what?"

"Hiding that you're okay." Guanlin suddenly came up to me, and hugged me really tightly. "Just cry it out."

"I ruined my chances with him."

_______________________

Q: Where did you first meet your first love?

btw guys, my friend ramyeeeon made a new Jinhwi ff 'Fireworks', you guys should go check it out:)

Song: Drunken Truth by Kim Dong Ryul