c h a p t e r 12.

Guanlin~

It feels so different without her here. No one complaining, no one talking about useless things that don't even relate to business, no one asking me random questions... it's been so empty and boring.

"Sir, you're not allowed here-"

"Stand up, you asshole." The guy yelled at me.

Lee Daehwi.

"Let go of him." I told the guards, and they did as I said and also left the room.

"Lai Guanlin, Edward Lai, whatever the fuck your name is- you have no right to talk to my sister that way. It doesn't matter if you're rich or shit, you just don't talk to a person like that."

"I didn't mean to..."

"Seohee's going through so much already, and you didn't need to add onto that..." He shake his head. "She went here to hopefully find a good job, but it seems like she was better off in Korea than here. Why did you do that?"

"Well, It's my first time being a CEO... I've been having such a hard time managing the company, I've completely forgotten how to control my emotions. I want her back here, but she's really mad at me."

"Well, who wouldn't be?"

"Daehwi, is she actually going back to Korea?"

"She wanted to, but I didn't let her. I'll give you one more chance, Guanlin- if you fuck up again, I don't even care if I go to jail... I will seriously come here again and burn down your whole company."

"You wouldn't."

"For my sister, I'd do anything."

_____________________

Seohee~

"It's Daehwi." I heard a knock on the door.

I quickly ran up to open the door, and hugged him once he got inside.

"I just came from Guanlin's company... uh! That guy really boosted up my blood pressure." He joked.

"I missed you," I said as I hugged him tight. "What did you say to him?"

"You don't need to know... let's just say, I might have kind of threatened him."

"You what?!"

"Don't worry about it! Let's go out today. I bet there's so many places you haven't gone to yet, since you were too busy serving that asshole! Let's go to places I used to go to a lot, back when I lived here."

"Really?"

"Really."

____________________

Guanlin~

I got a new phone, and tried contacting Seohee, but she just wouldn't pick up. Either she doesn't have her phone with her right now, it's dead, or maybe she's just really not answering my calls on purpose.

It's been really bothering me, and I feel horrible. I want to talk to her again and apologize.

Work has been harder than usual- I have no assistant, so I have to do almost everything by myself.

"This is your last paperwork for today." Says Woojin, as he handed me a stack of paper.

I looked at the time, and it's already pass midnight.

"I'll just take these home." I told him, and quickly started packing up.

I drove to my apartment, and ran as quickly as I could upstairs to keep me awake.

I knocked on Seohee's room's door a couple of times, before she actually opened it.

"Are you kicking me out of the apartment now? It's fine, I'm packed-"

"No... Let's talk" I said, and she let me inside her room. "Where's Daehwi?"

"At a hotel. He said that he doesn't want to be anywhere near you..."

"I figured." I told her, and leaned my back against the wall.

"Why are you here?" She asked, but didn't look me in the eyes.

"Go back to my company... I'll increase your wage."

"Leave!" She yelled at me, as she tried to shove me out the door.

"What did I say?" I put all my force into it, so that she wouldn't succeed in kicking me out.

"Do you seriously think that you can buy me with money?" She screamed. Shit- I fucked up again.

"No! Please, I need you" She finally grew tired of trying to get me out, and I succeeded in going back inside her room. "I'm so sorry if I treated you like that... I was just too occupied, I forgot to control myself. I want you back in my company, and this time- I'll treat you right."

I didn't even think of the words that I just said- it just came out that way. But I'm glad it did.

"That's all I wanted to hear." She smiled at me.

"So are you going back?" My eyes grew wide.

"You're good at convincing." She laughed, and I couldn't help but hug her due to excitement.

"I'm so happy! It's only been like two days, but it was so hard without you there."

____________________

Uhhh school starts on Monday:(

Song: Beautiful by WANNA ONE (워너원)