c h a p t e r 44.

A year later

Seohee~

Life has been absolutely perfect.

The organization which I started, is doing so well. We've helped over ten countries in a span of a year, and about three other organizations have already partnered up with mine. Guanlin's company is doing amazing- he recently just released more products with Innisfree. His parents have been so supportive of us, which makes me so grateful for everything that I have right now.

Woojin dropped a mixtape, and is now doing so well in the music industry. He has also been teaching dance as a guest choreographer at a few different popular dance studios allover the world.

Daehwi and Somi are so in love.

Jinyoung got a higher position in his job, and is now working as the leader of a building project in Gangnam. Pinky is doing well at work, since they got a nanny to take care of the kids.

Seonho and Mina are now expecting a child.

Guanlin and I have a healthy and strong relationship.

"How was work today?" I questioned him, as we chilled at a nearby café from our apartment.

"It was great. Dad came by to visit earlier, and we had lunch together." He happily told me stories about his day.

We went outside, and he suddenly got out an envelope.

"Open it." He said, while handing the white envelope to me.

Two tickets to France.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed.

"I know your birthday is coming up soon, so I'd like to spend it with you- in Paris."

________________________

Guanlin~

We arrived at France, one day before Seohee's birthday. I told myself last time that her sixteenth birthday was gonna be the best, but I'm taking that back- I will make this birthday of hers unforgettable.

"Bonjour, bienvenue à Paris! (Hello, welcome to Paris)" The girl greeted us while we got out of the airplane.

We arrived at the hotel, and went to sleep, so that we'll be energized for tomorrow.

My eyes fluttered open and I see her beautiful face in front me, first thing in the morning. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing person like her in my life, and I'm not gonna let go of her anymore.

I hope that she says yes to the most nerve-wracking proposal that I'll ever make in my life.

And that's the proposal of asking her to be with me forever.

_______________________

Seohee~

We've been walking all around Paris for the past three hours now, but I'm honestly not getting tired. Everything is just so enjoyable- the art, the people, the street performers are amazing, and of course... the desserts. I've always loved French desserts.

Valentines day, eleven years ago, when Guanlin gave me those Tous les Jours chocolates- I will never forget how good those were. He friend zoned me at that time though... aha.

"That guy is so good at playing the saxophone." I enjoyed the music.

"He is. Didn't know you like the sound of the saxophone?" Guanlin asked me.

"I do. Other than piano, because of Seonho- I love jazz."

"Interesting."

The day was honestly going by too fast, and it's finally night time.

"One more place to go." Guanlin held my hand tighter, and we finally got to the top of a building to look at the view better.

It's the Eiffel Tower.

"This has been the best birthday ever. Thank you so much for making it even better." I came up to Guanlin and hugged him.

"I'm glad you liked it," He kissed me on the forehead, and stopped just right before my lips. "Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

He suddenly dropped down on his knees, and took something out from his pocket.

My heart stopped.

My vision focused on only him.

He held my hand, and asked me a question with four words, five syllables, and one big meaning:

"Will you marry me?"

______________________

~ End ~

THOUGHTS ON THIS STORY?
(I would love to hear your guys feedbacks<3)

Btw, today's also the exact day when 나야나 (Pick Me) and most of the trainee introduction videos came out for PD101 S2:') (One year with Guanlin ahhh<3)

Song: I Know You Know by PD101 S2 BOYS UNDER THE MOONLIGHT (월하소년)