c h a p t e r 25.

Guanlin~

We went to the gym before work, just to feel less guilty about all those fried chickens we ate yesterday.

Seohee wore a sports bra, with a pairing yoga pants- and damn, she looks so fucking hot.

Stop it Guanlin. Don't think things like that, you sicko.

I took my tracksuit top off (of course I had a shirt underneath), and put it on her shoulders.

"Huh?" She looked at the sweater, and tilted her head.

"Wear it." I tried so hard not to look at her.

"Why? Am I turning you on?" She took a step closer to me.

"N-No! You might catch a cold! I'm not going to take care of you..."

"But people wear things like this all the time when working out? Plus, if I get sick... Woojin is there for me" She blushed while smiling like an idiot. "You can have it back-"

"No! Wear it," I put it on her. "You're right- it's turning me on."

"Really?!"

"No."

"Pfft."

____________________

Seohee~

Guanlin has been so fidgety throughout the whole day. I don't know if it's because of the fact that I now know his and Bella's secret, or because something else is bothering him.

"Are okay?" I felt the need to ask him.

"I'm fine." He blinked twice as fast. Okay then, if you say so...

Ring*

"Hello?" He picked up the call. "Today? But-" "really?" "alright" "I'll be there."

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My friend from China is here today, only until tomorrow- we're meeting up later with other friends." He explained.

"Do I come?"

"It's after work. You don't have to go- plus, it's at a bar." Guanlin told me with such tone that makes him seem concerned.

"But don't you have a meeting tomorrow? What if you have a bad hangover? How will you-"

"Don't worry about me."

"No! You're my responsibility, so I have to worry... you know what? I'm coming."

_____________________

Guanlin~

Once we arrived at the bar, my friends looked at me awkwardly, because it was supposed to be an all-boys-night-out.

"Sorry guys, this is my assistant. She wouldn't let me go by myself. Mia, this is Justin, Dongbin and Donghan." I introduced her to them.

"Hello! Nice to meet all of you." She shakes their hands.

"You're cute." Justin straight up said to her.

"Um-"

"Hey, Justin- stop flirting with her. She's taken." I playfully hit him on the arm.

"You two are dating?" All three mens eyes grew wide, and their jaws dropped.

"No! I'm with someone else." Seohee tried explaining to them.

"I'm engaged." I showed them my ring, and they all looked so excited.

The drinks came in, and whenever I tried to take a shot- Seohee would keep on taking it away from me, and drink it all herself.

"Hey! You're not allowed to drink because I said so." She mumbled, a bit tipsy.

"Don't drink any more." I tried taking the bottle from her, but she just won't let go.

She told me earlier that I'm her responsibility- but why does it feel like it's gone the complete opposite?

She wouldn't stop drinking- but what could I do? I tried my best to stop her, but she would just consistently get angry at me and start yelling.

"One more!" Seohee took the glass and played shot games with Justin. I didn't take my eyes off them, just in case...

She suddenly took one last shot, before going up on the stage, and starting to dance on the strip pole.

Oh hell no.

I wanted to go up there, and take her down- but I felt embarrassed to do so. People are all staring at her direction, and if I go up there, it might cause real trouble.

"Look! I made money." She laughed, as she grabbed the money that was being thrown at her from the floor.

"Put it down."

"Why? You're such a party pooper." She pouted like a baby. Actually- she pouted like a crazy druggy.

"Let's go!"

"No-" She suddenly threw up on the floor.

"Stupid" I whispered to her but she heard nothing, due to the loud music playing in the back. "Let's go home."

I carried her on my back, and quickly ran out of that bar.

_____________________

DOES ANYONE HERE WATCH IDOL PRODUCER??? JUSTIN GLOWED UP HELLA HARD OML AND ASQSNAJ I LOVEEEEE NONG NONG~ HE'S SUCH A CUTIE OML<3

+ I GOT A 100% ON MY MATH TEST ASQDNWJ I WAS SO SURPRISED

Song: Tik Tok by 3RACHA (Prod. by CB97)