c h a p t e r 32.

Seohee~

I was walking down the mall, trying to look for a dessert place. I saw one that sells French desserts, so I decided to go in there.

After ordering a cup of hot chocolate and an eclair, I tried looking for a spot to sit in- since the place is new and packed.

"Mia!" I heard someone yell, so I tried to follow the voice.

I suddenly saw Bella by herself at a booth near the back, so I went over there to sit with her.

"Why are you by yourself?" I asked her.

"Edward warned me about seeing Seongwoo in public- apparently you two caught us," She softly chuckled. "Why are you alone?"

"Woojin is busy again." I honestly told her.

"On a weekend? Wait, aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"Today I have a day off, since my boss is spending the weekends at his parents. It's kind of lonely back in the apartment, so I decided to go window shopping."

"I feel you." She laughed.

"Hey, your baby has grown a lot!" I felt the need of changing the topic, but I'm actually interested to know how her pregnancy is going.

"I'm so excited, actually. Seongwoo and I, might have already bought some stuff... basically everything the baby needs once it's born."

"That sounds like so much fun! I was really surprised about you and Seongwoo- but I'm so happy for both of you! I heard, six years?"

"Six years," Bella proudly says. "It's crazy, but I keep loving him even more everyday. Actually, we planned on having a kid- it wasn't an accident."

"Wait- seriously?"

"Yup. I want to tell my parents the truth, before I go into labour. Also, I feel really bad for Edward- I actually want him to find someone to love... or maybe find the person he used to love."

"Huh?"

"Edward used to always talk about this girl, like twenty-four seven. Actually, he never really stopped talking about her until now," She suddenly started giggling to herself. "He always talked about how much he loves her- how great she is... and that he wishes to see her again in the future- to ask for her hand, so that they could live happily ever after."

I stayed quiet, because I felt speechless.

"He only completely stopped talking about her when you came" Bella smiled at me. "Maybe he likes you."

"I don't think so... he told me yesterday that he likes someone already. It can't possibly be me."

"Edward likes someone?" She almost stood up from her seat, due to excitement.

"Apparently. By the way, do you know the name of the girl that he used to like?"

"I know damn too well. He says her name like it's some type of morning call or something- Yoo Seohee."

"Yoo Seohee?" My eyes grew wide, and I almost knocked down my hot chocolate.

"Yeah, why?"

"My English name is Emilia Yoo, Mia for short. My Korean birth name is Yoo Seohee. I studied with Edward in Korea, ten years ago."

"Oh my gosh."

"He was my first love..."

"No way," She shake her head. "Don't you think that maybe this might be it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, think of it this way- ten years! You meet again after ten years, all unexpectedly. You ended up working as his assistant, you live in the apartment unit, literally right next to him! Don't you think that this might be fate?"

"I don't think so..."

"Seohee, trust me- he still loves you. I think he's just afraid to tell you that, because of all the shit that might happened."

"But I already have Woojin."

"Exactly! That's why he doesn't want to tell you. Not only would it break his family's trust- it might hurt you, it might hurt him too. He's thinking, "what if she turns me down?". He's sensitive, we all know that about him."

"How would you know?"

"Boo, I studied with him here in LA back when we were like teeny kids. I spent these pasts ten years with him, and I already know him damn too well."

"So, you think he still loves me?"

"He does. But the real question is, do you?"

"I love Woojin."

"Are you sure?"

_____________________

Q: What are your plans this upcoming Valentines day?

Me: Sleep and eat by myself:') or maybe go to another dance workshop if I feel like it ahah

Song: Wine/ If I Get Drunk Today (오늘취하면) by SURAN (수란) ft. Changmo (창모)