c h a p t e r 16.

Seohee~

"I'm really sorry." I apologized while I kneeled in front of Guanlin. He was sitting on the corner of the bed, and I was sitting on the floor.

"There's a confidential policy for a reason..."

"I know. I'm so sorry- plus, it's just Pinky and Jinyoung! They won't cause any harm-"

"I don't care! You broke the trust, and that's why I'm frustrated! You know, I can actually sue you for that?" He yelled, which left me in complete silence.

I felt like crying so I just turned my back against him. I curled up into a little ball and quietly cried- I felt weak and very disappointed in myself.

"Go to sleep." He suddenly said out of nowhere.

I laid my back against the cold wooden floor, and tried to go to sleep.

Just tried.

____________________

Guanlin~

I tried to fall asleep, but kept on hearing Seohee fidget around the floor. I looked over at her, and saw that she 's still crying- it's been four hours, and it's literally three in the morning.

"Does your back hurt?" I suddenly asked her.

"It's fine..." She uttered a whisper, but I could tell that she's lying.

"The bed's big, just sleep on the other side- you might get sick if you sleep on the floor..."

She stood up, and actually laid down beside me- trying not to make any eye contact. I tried so hard to sleep again, but it just felt weird to do so.

I turned my face to my left, and Seohee suddenly turned her face to the right, which had us awkwardly staring at each other.

She tried to look away, but I couldn't stop staring at her eyes.

I made her cry again.

How many more times have I hurt her? And how many times have I not apologized?

"I'm sorry about earlier... it's not just you- I did some wrong things too, and you have the right to talk about it to someone..."

She finally looked at me, pleased by what I said.

"It's fine." She smiled.

I suddenly couldn't help but to wipe the tears off of her face... I felt really bad. I know that I've actually really hurt her feelings, and that it's not actually fine...

"Stop overthinking." She chuckled. It's like she read my mind.

"You too. Go to sleep." I laughed as I whispered.

She closed her eyes, and actually tried to fall asleep.

Damn.

She's still so beautiful.

___________________

Seohee~

Today we toured around Seoul with Jinyoung, because he got a day off just for us- Pinky decided to stay home, and Byul went to school.

I'm still familiar with the place since I've only been in the states for about three months.

"Let's go shopping in Coex like before!" I was hopping excitedly, as we went on the subway to Gangnam.

Once we arrived there, the first store I went to was Kakao Friends- since it's so cute there. We looked around the mall but not the whole entire thing, because that would take days. Guanlin actually bought a lot of stuff, and I also tried to get many things that I couldn't just go easily buy in the states.

"I love the fashion here." Guanlin made a random confession.

"Yeah, I like that about here too." I nodded in agreement.

"Are you two hungry?" Jinyoung asked, and we both said yes.

We went to a meat store nearby, and I suddenly remembered the time when the three of us went to Hongdae, and Guanlin and I were in a fight that time- ah, memories.

"So, when is the baby's expected birth day?" Guanlin asked Jinyoung.

"The doctor said, in about two weeks. But you know, it could always change so I have to be prepared... actually, can we go home after we eat? I want to look after her, just in case."

"Yes, of course!" I said, while putting some meat onto a piece of lettuce, and giving that to Guanlin. "For you, sir."

He gladly accepted the samgyeopsal, and quickly devoured it.

"Good job." He gave me two thumbs up.

After chit-chatting and eating, we went home and saw Pinky peacefully cooking in the kitchen.

"Why are you using up all your energy? Go rest, hun." Jinyoung kissed her cheek.

"I don't want to... it's so boring." She sighed.

"How about let's talk? That'll be fun, and you can rest too at the same time!" I told her, and she did as I said.

Jinyoung continued cooking what she started. I talked to Pinky, and Guanlin did some paperwork on the dining table.

We're complete... well almost.

That makes me really happy.

___________________

Exams are coming so soon asgwuwg gl to everyone

Song: How Is Your Night (너의 밤은 어대) by J_ust (_)
I really love this song:))