c h a p t e r 8.

Seohee~

Guanlin finally changed clothes, and I'm already exhausted from running around everywhere he asks me to go.

After eating, everyone went and started dancing on the dance floor. The DJ was really good, and everyone was having a blast.

The song suddenly became slow, and Woojin came up to me.

"May I have this dance?" He smiled. I nodded, and he took me to the middle of the dance floor.

We started swaying back and forth- he spin me a couple of time, and he's actually an amazing dancer.

"You got moves." I told him.

"I used to be a trainee when I was younger. I really love dancing."

"Trainee? That's so cool!"

We continued dancing, and everyone suddenly turned their partners and switched them with someone else.

I looked up and saw my new partner, Guanlin.

I put my head on his shoulders, and we continued dancing to the sound of the music.

It honestly reminded me of the time when he took me out on my birthday, and we danced until the sun went down...

"I missed you." I whispered an utter.

"Seohee." He didn't say anything else but just my name. My actual name.

We switched back to our original partners, but I still couldn't stop looking at him. This time, he's holding Bella in his arms- and he looks so happy.

I need to understand that it's someone else now. He loves her, and what we had before just needs to be forgotten now.

"You still have feeling for him, don't you?" Woojin asked me.

"No..."

"I know how you feel- I really do." He gave me a painful smile.

"What happened?"

"You know, entertainment companies are really strict- especially when it comes to dating right?"

"Ahh. I see where this is going."

"I gave up a girl that I loved, and I also left school- just so that I could reach my dreams. I was really passionate about dancing."

I took his hand and comforted him, since I felt really bad.

"But look at me now- I'm left with nothing," A tear fell out of his eyes, but he still tried to look strong. "Because just like you- the girl that I love is now married. Not just that, but my company also didn't debut me. They said I wasn't good enough... I basically bet my whole life to what I thought was going to make me happy... but instead, I got the opposite of what I wanted. I also lost everything."

____________________

Seohee~

After the party, I was exhausted. Guanlin didn't go in the same ride as me, since he still had some work to do behind.

I thought about the events that happened earlier. Woojin is not the person who I thought he was, and Guanlin really does still remember me.

He just doesn't want to admit it.

I went on my phone, and looked online to see what's going on. There's currently a trending hashtag on Twitter, saying "#NewCEO". I clicked on it, and people were talking about one picture of Guanlin from the party earlier that apparently went viral.